Method Man, Ghostface & Raekwon speak on Southern Rappers

Music is not the problem just like a fever is not the problem when someone has the flu.

You said a mouthful, Decaf, by saying that it is the parents' job to guide their children. First, it suggests that everyone should mind their business when it comes to young people. Second, when there are so many men being raised by women, how are the boys and girls supposed to get this guidance we speak of? Who's going to do it and when?

One man can influence his family, one family can influence a community, and one community can influence a nation.

Man up, guys, there's work to do right there were you are. Of course, being apathetic is the easy thing to do, but is it the correct and moral response to challenges in our environment?

1) i have a 21mon old daughter... so do u have a kid?

2) i was raised by a single mom

and im sorry bro, but its just music... its just words over beats

healthcare, sustainable lifestyles, striff between enthinicities, those are issues we need to deal with... words in rap is the last thing on my mind

ill just keep nodding my head steadily approving the music that gets loud

did u know that the rhthym section of any song is most easily followed whether u are a child/senior or monkey... humans/animals love melody, harmonies and rhthym... so ignore the lyrics and focus on the music, something we are all attuned to

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

That's the problem. Young kids are influencial (possible SP). When a "big time" rapper talks crap about killing, carrying a gun, rape, slap a hoe, drugs, and crap like that, the young kids will "believe" it's all right for them to do so cause some artist did it. They don't understand that those words are usually like somebody getting killed in a movie, FAKE!.

This is where the parents need to step in. This is where they need to "guide" the young kid, but, still be able to let him/her make his/her own decisions.

We don't need music bout the above mentioned crap. I don't need to hear about an artist going to prison for raping his best friends sister while high on crack and after he did that he killed her family. The reason I don't need to hear it, besides it being down right lame, is those words are probably a flat out lie and the closest thing to a female that rapper got was a blow up doll.

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia

Gucci mane spits some real stuff. People say he isnt lyrical but anybody that takes times to listen to him would know he is. you just gotta relate to what he is rapping about

Right about there i realized you know nothing about rap. Gucci Manne and lyrical are antonyms in every sense, i play him for his beats so dont get me wrong, but he spits some stupd fuckin shit. And i DO understand what hes sayin, but its still stupid as hell.

Also, i think a lot of you blow music out of proportion. there are a lot of fads, this bubblegum music on the radio is unfortunately whats in on the radio, along with things like skinny jeans etc.

As Decaf said, every single generation has things that seem "extreme" or abnormal, its not the end of the world. every generation ALWAYS thinks their times were the best and what not, you just need to learn to tolerate that things change and that its not always a bad thing (while i do hate the music no one is forcing me to listen to it).

Kids listening to music should be the last of peoples worries, there are far more pressing issues. While it is up to the parents at first we all develop our own tastes later on and so i dont really feel its that big of a deal.

Music is music, there are plenty of different kinds and there always will be, accept it.

lance2.png

I agree with this, but if i wanted to list off whack rappers i'd have to take way too much time out of my day.

When I think of Nikki Minaj, I think of Hank Hill going Ughhhh LOL.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Right about there i realized you know nothing about rap. Gucci Manne and lyrical are antonyms in every sense, i play him for his beats so dont get me wrong, but he spits some stupd fuckin shit. And i DO understand what hes sayin, but its still stupid as hell.

Also, i think a lot of you blow music out of proportion. there are a lot of fads, this bubblegum music on the radio is unfortunately whats in on the radio, along with things like skinny jeans etc.

As Decaf said, every single generation has things that seem "extreme" or abnormal, its not the end of the world. every generation ALWAYS thinks their times were the best and what not, you just need to learn to tolerate that things change and that its not always a bad thing (while i do hate the music no one is forcing me to listen to it).

Kids listening to music should be the last of peoples worries, there are far more pressing issues. While it is up to the parents at first we all develop our own tastes later on and so i dont really feel its that big of a deal.

Music is music, there are plenty of different kinds and there always will be, accept it.

know nothin about rap? shit. After i thought about if for awhile i realized lyrical aint the word im lookin for but all of gucci shit aint off the wall like most people think. His style of rap is different and that combined with a bangin ass beat makes me like his stuff. He raps with aggression and the bass is hittin hard behind him and thats my type of shit. I dont like ALL of his stuff but i also havent found any artist i have. If people didnt like the stuff rappers are puttin out these days then it wouldnt be getting produced. Theres one thing behind all of it. MONEY. And as long as people keep buyin their gone keep making more of it.

Period.

6 Sundown X 15s

2 Sundown NS1 V2s

C Pillar 4th order

Bagged Suburban on 24s

http://youtube.com/tlee333

Archived