2x MECA event Fresno,CA

Ray

My Acura is finally playing music and I will be spending the next few months getting the car tweaked and tuned. April 10 my car should be sounding decent enough to compete in SQ...If i can get the day off work and can convince myself to make the 5hr drive out to fresno.

Who else is doing SQ here?

I'm down to help out with gas to go to this show, if i can ride with you

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

My Acura is finally playing music and I will be spending the next few months getting the car tweaked and tuned. April 10 my car should be sounding decent enough to compete in SQ...If i can get the day off work and can convince myself to make the 5hr drive out to fresno.

I'm down to help out with gas to go to this show, if i can ride with you

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

this is cool but looking up the meca stuff, if i run fuses, ill be immediately put in the highest class because i have an expanding foam/modified roof in front of the b pillars...

so im in some retarded extreme class because of that, not because i can run only 2 150A fuses on 12 15's :blink:

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

If you need a place to crash you can always stay with me the night before.

If you need a place to crash you can always stay with me the night before.

I dont even want to know what's goin on at that party............

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Well I'll be helping Aubrey with this show so you dB Drag guys don't worry we'll figure out what class to get you guys into. As it goes right now these will be the first MECA shows on the West Coast. Having said that whoever shows up to this show will be representing for us so don't be afraid in whatever class your put in. I know you guys will do fine. I know fuses are like a foreign language to us dB Drag guys but, as you all know they are a Car Audio Industry standard.

On a side note I am excited in getting out a to a show, not to a mention a "Fresno" show. I hope some of the Old Fresno Local dB Drag veterans come out to the show. Fire out any questions about MECA rules on this thread Aubrey, Bill or myself will try to get the correct answers for you. Good Luck Guys.

Im trying to gather as many folks as I can.

Should be a fun time either way.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Archived