I bought this 01 suburban with 130k miles on it to my mechanic the other day that i was supposed to buy. It is the LT model and its really clean but i brought it to my mechanic to make sure.

It was $7000 but im buying it from my friend's mechanic so they lowered the price to $6000 for me.

I liked it and it ran good but i brought it to my mechanic to be precautionary.

He said i should not buy it because there is alot of mud under the car and it goes really high up into the engine bay.

He said it could have possibly been in a flood, but the engine seemed to run fine.

If i carfax it, and there is not history of flood damage should i buy it or avoid this car.

If you think this is a bad car i found another suburban with 160k miles. Is that too many

Once or twice I have missed having a back seat / rear hatch, but all in all people love to see a walled vehcile. It just screams "i'm not fucking around with my setup, im loud"

Look up under the driver side of the dash... you'll be able to tell if it was in a flood. There will be water marks and dried up dirty spots everywhere.

Edited by Shyne151

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

id go for it, 160k miles is going to be to much and 6 grand is a good deal

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

wtf people. its a chevy, miles dont matter. my 95 burb was at like 260k miles before i let my cousin have it, his pontiacs trans blew, hes still driving the burb, tight as a whistle. only thing i ever had to replace on it was the door, some lady hit me when i was parked..... hella good but if u want economy tahoes or blazers are better.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!