So.. Can my school legally get away with these living conditions?

This is a link to a Flickr Photo set i put together, it shows the damage to my on-campus, university-owned/maintained Fraternity House..

If you feel like it, give the description a read, and check out the pictures...

And even a bigger plus, gimme some input on what you saw.

Pictures Of Damage

EDIT: I didnt write it, i am not Alex. Just Circulating the Message

Edited by JZeFF

Pioneer x930 bt

Rockford t2500 bdcp

18" nightshade v1

DC audio 175.4

RF power T162s up front, infinity 3 way 6x9's in the back (removing rear stage and re-doing doors soon)

3x XS power D2700's

Knukonceptz 0awg all around

That's horribl bro... Honestly after all this time and no resilutuion I would be taking legal action and looking into you contract and seeing the maintence policy. If there is something in your contract about maintence then I would definetly take it up with the authorities rather than the school cause it seems like they don't find it a big issue. Plus that kind o money for the living situation is rediculus should be in a much nicer spot than that... I would be pissed

Being a greek alumni myself... I can say I've seen far worse. Hell I've seen dorms worse than that at MSU. I mean damn dude you put 30dudes in a house what do you expect to happen to it? Throwing parties... shit get's trashed.

All of our chapters owned or rented their houses... so I guess I can't say if the university should fix it. I'm guessing its a greek row... I would lean towards greek housing is on the bottom of their "to do" list. I know our school disliked us greatly...

*edit*

Just looked closer at your pictures... none of them are from damage. idk when I lived on campus for one year all we ever did was put in a maintenance request online and the guys would come within a day usually... but I went to a small school(only about 10,000students).

Do they have health and safety checks every semester at your school?

Edited by Shyne151

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000

Uh.... ok

Stop drinking......

Move back in with mom and dad

Start wearing a dress ...... YOU PUSSY

I did my college while I was full time ACTIVE DUTY ARMY....

I wasnt in a frat but I was a brother to 3 or 4 ot them

It your gonna cry, drop out, work at walmart...... or better yet, go to college in Mexico

Take the silver spoon out of your mouth and stick it in your ass

Steven, Park University at FT Bliss

Does this smell funny to you? Its your sister :roflmao:

Heres and idea, move the feak out and stop paying a inflated university rent rates for a falling apart house. Or as said befor, look to the fraternity for leagal help.

<>< Collosians 2:13-14, Philippians 4:13, 1 John 4:7-10

2 - JBL W15Gti

2 - JBL BP1200.1

Knu 1/0 Wiring

Kenwood KIV-BT901

Kenwood/Garmin Nav.

Is it really worth bitching about?

Because you better really think of how it might go it you bitch too much. When they condemn the place and you and all yer friends are out on you ass because there isn't another place for you to live, you will think it wasn't that bad ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I've seen so much worse... Those kids are retarded for paying almost $1000 a month JUST for rent. I'm saying that and I live in California.... LOL @ Them. $1000 a month is almost enough for rent and food where I'm going to college. Maybe even utilities... But hey, that's the price of paying for your friends I guess.