So.. Can my school legally get away with these living conditions?

edit: nvm.

Edited by Slinky

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

when you rent out a place, the Landlord is supposed to fix/take care of the buildings needs. not the renter

correct...but if they really want to get into it, if you want to give them a lawsuit, your lookin at how long till the case actually gets heard? how much they gonna have to spend on lawyer fees? and the amount you spend on that lawyer is most likely more than you would end up spending on materials to fix it themselves....they could have even suggested to the school that maybe if the school paid for materials, they'd fix it themselves. you want something done, ya gotta do it yourself sometimes. and since they've been waiting so long for these things to get fixed, why would the school rush?

Edited by mbdblue

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

hey man if i was you i would call the city housing commission and explain your situation and they might just come out and look at the place and tell the school that they have to fix some of the stuff. i mean your renting it from them and as the owner of the property they should fix all and any of your concerns with house. if not dont pay them the full amount for the house. lol

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops