im not getting it the guy wont give me crap for my car i just got done looking at a 2003 audi and im very interested hopefully i get it that would be awsome i didnt really like the charger that much i love this new car though and they are giving me a good trade in:):):)

Im 17 been driving since the first day i could my only advice is to find something that you feel good in something that fits you that you look forward to getting into every day. Also before you buy it have a local mechanic check it out to make sure its sound. I have an 88 buick regal that only has 43000 on it but its old enough that seal and such are going bad and wreaking all kinds of havoc on my car (aka $1000 of debt i owe to my parents). So find something that you bond with.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

ya but it is also nice pulling into the highschool with the most bad ass whip and no you earned you no what i mean

this in my opinion is nonsense. Most people probably won't care or if they do it's not like the will in a month. No offense but it happened at my school and I had a brand new car and people were like woah cool til someone else gets a car or they just get sick of it. This is no offense to you at all but don't get something because people might think ur cool just get something you are comfortable with

this in my opinion is nonsense. Most people probably won't care or if they do it's not like the will in a month. No offense but it happened at my school and I had a brand new car and people were like woah cool til someone else gets a car or they just get sick of it. This is no offense to you at all but don't get something because people might think ur cool just get something you are comfortable with

that's when you get a bangin system doin some hair-tricks out in the parking lot

SKAR_468x60.jpg

1998 Nissan 200sx

NOW:

Dex-p98r head

Planet Audio 300.4 mids and highs

Planet Audio/Pioneer tweeters/crossovers

Skar SK1500.1

3 SKAR Vvx15 dual 4 wired at .63

idont know i dont mean it exactly i think that a custom car describes what kind of person you are and i want something that will show that i love cars and designs so i want to make it cool like me and i want people to be impressed but im not just buying just for them its for me you know?

that's when you get a bangin system doin some hair-tricks out in the parking lot

Yeah and somebody steals your system while you are in class

LOL BCP, my first car was an 88 Park Ave...I loved that car

Edited by wonderbreadSTS

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical