Sonic Electronix

Can someone help me with this real quick?

alright so ive been trying to figure this out but im not sure and id like some second opinions just to clarify.

so im trying to get down to a 1 ohm load with 2 subs. I was looking at getting the 15" havocs from Ascedent Audio and they are only dual 2 ohm coils and when i went to the rockford fosgate website to use their wiring wizard it said i could only get a .5,2, or 8 ohm load.

now i was thinking, if i wire both subs up in parallel and have give them there own terminals on the box, can i bridge the terminal to make a 1 ohm load.

these are both dual 2 ohm vc subs, so shouldnt this give me a 1 ohm load going into the amp?

IMG_0157.jpg

1)Alpine CDA-117

1)hifonics brutus bxi 2610

1)hifonics zeus zxi6410

3)Alpine sps-600c

2)Fi BL d1 15s fully loaded

alright so ive been trying to figure this out but im not sure and id like some second opinions just to clarify.

so im trying to get down to a 1 ohm load with 2 subs. I was looking at getting the 15" havocs from Ascedent Audio and they are only dual 2 ohm coils and when i went to the rockford fosgate website to use their wiring wizard it said i could only get a .5,2, or 8 ohm load.

now i was thinking, if i wire both subs up in parallel and have give them there own terminals on the box, can i bridge the terminal to make a 1 ohm load.

these are both dual 2 ohm vc subs, so shouldnt this give me a 1 ohm load going into the amp?

IMG_0157.jpg

Adding terminals does nothing to change your OHM load. You can get a .5, 2, or 8 OHM load from those subs, just like the website said.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Yeah, thats the thing that sucks about getting a pair of havocs, you cant get a 1 ohm load on both of them. You'd have to buy an amp thats 2 ohm stable and puts out enough power @ 2 ohms. 2000w @ 2 ohms would be perfect for a pair of them

could always just beef up your electrical enough to sustain an amp that will do that power at .5 ohm

1996 S-10 Blazer

Kenwood DNX-6140

(2)Kinetik HC2000

(2)US Amps MD3Dv2

US Amps MD42v2

(4)Hertz HCX-165 (front doors)

(2)Hertz HL-70 (dash)

(2)Hertz HT-25 (dash)

(2)Hertz SX-380D