If its the same as the g35 coupe i did one a while ago , if your want to check it out for some more ideas.

build pics www.fiberglassforums.com/showthread.php?t=10948

g3545.jpg

thats ridiculous! super sick box especially for a g.

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

Dang sweet box, but I'm just building a normal one for now that fits flush with the trunk lip back to the seat. Simple and clean with the amp mounted on the back of the seat.

Maybe I'll try something more complicated once I finish with all my upgrades and shit.

BTW, mine looks to have more space that the one in that build.

nice box there cant wait to see your finished project im just get started on mine as well

current set-up

kenwood ddx 712

clarion eq

focal 165 k2p front

focal 165v2 rear

2 re audio sexxx 12

us amps md3d

us amps md42

1 optima yellow top (rear)

1 xs power 5100r (front)

big 3 and 1 run 1/0 stinger wire

my build

my rebuild

smd2.gifduck.jpg

thats ridiculous! super sick box especially for a g.

i second this, that sh*t is sick!

to the op you got the right materials.

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

nice box there cant wait to see your finished project im just get started on mine as well

Yeah i noticed you got an Infiniti too man!

Great to have another infiniti/basshead on these forums haha

My box isn't going to be anything extraordinary, just something simple and clean.

But the exterior well you'll see! haha

Close but I think the change in curvature from the 35 to the 37 changed the trunk up a bit.

But once again, sick sick work on that box!!

Ya sounds about right its super tough putting anythin in these cars. I gave up on tyring to put anythin in my trunk

steven.jpg

Ya sounds about right its super tough putting anythin in these cars. I gave up on tyring to put anythin in my trunk

It's really not awfully hard, just don't have the space to do a sweet higher cube install.

Wiring is a bit of a pain, but I have everything worked out and my 12 will be going in.

My box lines up exactly where the the end of the body where trunk lid begins is. It is soooo perfect and flush.

Archived