Fs: '05 Re Audio Xxx 18"...

I bought this from a friend of mine about a month ago with the intent of putting it in my car. This weekend the car was involved in a collision, and now I need to use the money towards repairs...

Its an '05 Model Resonant Engineering XXX 18" Dual 2ohm Coils...Mechanically its a 10/10, coil is bright copper and suspension is in great shape. Cosmetically it takes an 8/10. The surround is scuffed in one spot and the back plate is scratched up a bit. The gasket is scratched in a few places and has some wood remains stuck to the bottom that came from taking it out of a painted box... Other than that the sub is flawless...

Im asking $300+shipping...

I need that.... for my Doomsday device ..... in the reg cab Sonoma

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

I need that.... for my Doomsday device ..... in the reg cab Sonoma

Blow through or... one seat truck? lol

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

I know p1ggy just blew one of his 18" XXX dvc 2ohm subs, I gotta tell him about this thread...... We have a block of wood covering the open sub hole right now.... even 1- bd1500 and 1- xxx18 when its supposed to be a 2- 18, 2- amp system, its still knockin hard

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I know p1ggy just blew one of his 18" XXX dvc 2ohm subs, I gotta tell him about this thread...... We have a block of wood covering the open sub hole right now.... even 1- bd1500 and 1- xxx18 when its supposed to be a 2- 18, 2- amp system, its still knockin hard

Steve Reconed Piggies XXX last week. ;)