Jump to content

ian "iceman" pinders astra van 6 x 15"s HCCAs


Recommended Posts

Posted

Real nice. What car would compare to the Astra in America? I've been wondering that question for a while now. Those things are pretty darn slick and I know they can get very loud.

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia

Posted

Real nice. What car would compare to the Astra in America? I've been wondering that question for a while now. Those things are pretty darn slick and I know they can get very loud.

chevy HHR seems close imo

Posted

hairtricks galore

very explosive

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

how does this thing hit higher on frequencies?

its strictly a low tuner but i do have an epic 160 that does do the job of getting me a low round punch (if that makes sense lol) if needed.......lol

Posted

Very impressive Hair tricks... Like the pic of everything laid out on the floor. Make you think how the hell is he going to cram all of that in there but you did.. :)

Posted

i worded that wrong i meant "how does it hit on higher frequencies" but you still got me lol i would love to have somethin tuned that low still doing high 150s

6 Sundown X 15s

2 Sundown NS1 V2s

C Pillar 4th order

Bagged Suburban on 24s

http://youtube.com/tlee333

Posted

i worded that wrong i meant "how does it hit on higher frequencies" but you still got me lol i would love to have somethin tuned that low still doing high 150s

This is the proud work of or countrys greatest basshead,ive had the pleasure of sitting in this when testing 25 hz totally rips your head off plus Ian is a true legend as he was the first person in uk to break 150,160 db

The uk,s first 170db

Posted

This van is by far my favorite car audio vehicle. By the way, you are the one who first inspired me to do my 2 hcca 15" build. :D

My 93 chevy truck Orion HCCA 15's Build

6K HID's

2 orion HCCA 15.4

2 AP30001D's

2 optima yellowtops, 2 C&D 270fr's, all 3 tsunami 1/0, CS144 190 amp

Rockford p200-2

Rockford p200-2

Rockford p300-1

Kole KX1 5500D -broken

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4726 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...