They both know your feelings towards her and they still chose to do what they're doing...Ding! Ding! Ding...Time to move on. B)

yep, when u put it that way, it sounds pretty obvious i guess...

i likes me some audio stuff...

i agree with what was said earlier with the you guys are broken up, so basically she can see who she wants. but it is fucked up that your boy is after her. obviously hes not your boy if hes gonna do that.

id say fuck em both and move on. either go and fuck one of her or his best girl....let them see how it feels. other than that you really dont have any say because you two arent together.

when me and my girl of over a year and my FIRST TRUE LOVE broke up some of my good friends moved in on her. it hurt to know that they did that but i said fuck them and her....there was nothing i could do. i dont even talk to the bitch no more and i could really give a fuck. i got a girl now and things are better. just gota move along bro and cut your losses

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

been in your shoes bra, you just have to move on, just remember its thier Loss Not yours.

true, i straight up told them what i would do...and i am a man of my word, i guess they should have thought things thru a bit more...

i agree with what was said earlier with the you guys are broken up, so basically she can see who she wants. but it is fucked up that your boy is after her. obviously hes not your boy if hes gonna do that.

id say fuck em both and move on. either go and fuck one of her or his best girl....let them see how it feels. other than that you really dont have any say because you two arent together.

when me and my girl of over a year and my FIRST TRUE LOVE broke up some of my good friends moved in on her. it hurt to know that they did that but i said fuck them and her....there was nothing i could do. i dont even talk to the bitch no more and i could really give a fuck. i got a girl now and things are better. just gota move along bro and cut your losses

i hear ya man. i wish i could just be cool with it and deal with it, but for some reason i cant. i mean, i know you cant really help who you fall for...but i warned them...so the hell with them!

ok, so like 2 months ago my ex and still my best friend (dated for 4 years, been broken up for like 2.5years) told me that she like my other friend a lot and he liked her. i straight up told her i wasnt cool with it and that if anything happens between the two of them, i will cut them both out of my life.

so here we are 2 months later. they have been talking on the phone and hanging out occasionaly. she said they kinda had a make out session also, but nothing else happened...which i 80% believe. so i told her that i am done with it...fuck them both.

i feel so betrayed by both of them, when they both knew how i felt about the situation and yet continued to talk and hang out. what kinda friends do that to you??

wtf should i do fellas? right now i dont really ever wanna talk to either one of them again. the sad thing is i think i could live with out my buddy, but i dont know if i can do the same with her. we were/are so tight that i just cant describe it...but i think im just gonna say f' them both and be done with them...idk...i hate life right now.

you did what you needed to do in your eyes.. now just blaze 2 and forget about it... if they want to put you in taht kind of spot, and expect you to be all... i am so happy for you... you did how you felt... AMEN..

IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend

i got friends.. not like that though...

i normally break up with chick thats still cool w/ me... but not into personal statis...

and me and my friends kinda have a trust thing going... where you gotta ask the dude if its cool to date the previous chick and if it is then its free game..... u know ?

but ur case it good you dumped them both cause thats not what friends do.. u know ?

here's my 2 pennies

first off u regret shit goin sour with the ex? I gotcha man. Same happened with me before. Friend moved in, that was almost 3 years ago. The getting married here this week I think. I'm happy for them. Why? Time a few beers and a couple cheap easy dates later and its all gravy.

Point is man. She made a choice of who's dick she wants to suck and fuck. Its not yours. Sounds like it hasn't been for quite awhile. so either be happy for her finally finding someone she may be able to be good to, or laugh hard core at the fact that ur friend picked up ur worn out seconds................hell start fucking her friends....that works as a nice revenge piece as well.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

there could have been a chance that i would eventually come to terms with it all and be happy for them, had they given me that chance...but after going behind my back...fuck it.

i just got off the phone with my other friend who is buying my dickhead friends aunts truck...and while he is out there talking to her about the truck, she said that him and her were out there like yesterday!! and he was like are u serious? thats just fucked up....all this went down a few days ago, and they are still hanging out...i hope they really like each other and its all worth it to them, cause im through with them!!

Edited by amatt85