ok, so like 2 months ago my ex and still my best friend (dated for 4 years, been broken up for like 2.5years) told me that she like my other friend a lot and he liked her. i straight up told her i wasnt cool with it and that if anything happens between the two of them, i will cut them both out of my life.

so here we are 2 months later. they have been talking on the phone and hanging out occasionaly. she said they kinda had a make out session also, but nothing else happened...which i 80% believe. so i told her that i am done with it...fuck them both.

i feel so betrayed by both of them, when they both knew how i felt about the situation and yet continued to talk and hang out. what kinda friends do that to you??

wtf should i do fellas? right now i dont really ever wanna talk to either one of them again. the sad thing is i think i could live with out my buddy, but i dont know if i can do the same with her. we were/are so tight that i just cant describe it...but i think im just gonna say f' them both and be done with them...idk...i hate life right now.

i likes me some audio stuff...

its not that im uncomfortable with it...it just makes me sad and angry as hell. sad because i feel like they are choosing each other over me, when they both say they love me and all that shit. but it pisses me off that they say that shit about me, yet continue talking and falling for each other...makes my fucking blood boil. they are basically having a relationship behind my back and i would never know if i didnt ask her about it...its just fucked up whats going on here...and i had to get it off my chest!

Edited by amatt85

personally i care less if any of my exes fucked with any of my friends even my daughters mother. if they didnt see the problms i had then they diserve her ass imo.

It seems you still want this girl though and feel betrayed for that reason.

yea, i def still got a little thing for her. i mean when we dated it was through most of high school and half of college. during that period, you go through a lot of changes in life and get a lot of shit thrown at you. we have a bond between us that is really wierd and undescribable. i just dont see how i can have that with anyone else. i have told her this and she obviously still only sees us as permanant friends...uhhh...i hate this shit...and the thing is, we never had any problems when we dated, it was great. we broke up on a good note, basically because we were sophomores in college and it was like either get married or brake up and see what else is out there and then we remained close friends....and i think that is where the mistake was made. we shouldnt have stayed so close...we both, especially me, would have been able to move on a lot faster and better had we not stayed so close.

all i know is i dont want anything to do with either one of them right now!!

was she a first love?

not to sound like a bitch or anything but seems like she was, if so its understandable that your hurting and pissed. and i still say your doing the right thing

bro you still got mad heart for this girl. And just because you homie picked up were you two left off does not make him the asshole. I hate to say it bro, but you guys broke up, and ended what was. And when you do that you broke all ties of having the right to get pissed if she wants to be with one of your boys. I think you feel like you fucked up bad cause your boy has something you want. The only thing i think you could do in this situations would be tell her how you feel... meaning tell her you want to get back together... cause that's what you really want RIGHT? If these does not resolve the problem bro then i say fuck it, you live and you learn and that's what happened. You cant hate them for that. No reason to ruin two friendships over you still wanting her. That's just my .02 good luck bro, its going to be hard... keep your head up and remember who your friends are, cause they are hard to get back once you lose them.

Bro! I know how ya feel I had my exwife trying to get on one of my closest friends right after I left her. Luckily he saw what she was up to and turned the trick down! Women will do that to fuck with your head. Take some time for yourself and get your head clear. Then you can come back and work out your thoughts better. Just my 2 cents worth.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

bro you still got mad heart for this girl. And just because you homie picked up were you two left off does not make him the asshole. I hate to say it bro, but you guys broke up, and ended what was. And when you do that you broke all ties of having the right to get pissed if she wants to be with one of your boys. I think you feel like you fucked up bad cause your boy has something you want. The only thing i think you could do in this situations would be tell her how you feel... meaning tell her you want to get back together... cause that's what you really want RIGHT? If these does not resolve the problem bro then i say fuck it, you live and you learn and that's what happened. You cant hate them for that. No reason to ruin two friendships over you still wanting her. That's just my .02 good luck bro, its going to be hard... keep your head up and remember who your friends are, cause they are hard to get back once you lose them.

pretty much what he said...life is full of challenges you learn from them....and x2 on remembering who your friends are...jus tell her how you feel bro thats what ya gotta do, you may not get the answer you want but youll feel better that you got it out and said something to her about it...well good luck

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

keep ya head up bro, you'll be fine.. like everyone else has said just tell her how you feel and you never know what might happen..

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy