she knows how i feel about her, we have talked about it. and i know how she feels about me...and i know we arent getting back together. im not really pissed at my friend cause he has something that i dont, im pissed because they did it behind my back, knowing how i felt about it the whole time. she said it would end once school ended, they say how they both wouldnt do anything to hurt me...but i just find those words so hollow after doing this behind my back knowing how i feel about it. actions speak louder than words....and their words may be full of love for me, but their actions are saying a big fuck you!

i likes me some audio stuff...

You bite the bullet and dont mess with either of them, If he was your "boy" you two should have the "sit down " if he still wants to mess with an ex then hes not your "boy" Simply put of the BILLIONS of women on this planet why on earth would you want to mess with one that you know that i still have feelings for ? The only acceptpable answer is " My bad wont happen again" Any thing other then that is well just plan rude on his part.

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Bros before hoes. Fuckem both up the butt they can die of a cold.

word!!!

Edited by Mastersound15

2007 Pontiac G6 on 20's

Current System-

Jensen VM-9312 in-dash

(1) Kicker 1500.1

(2) DD 1500 Series 12's

Running Knu Koncepts 1/0 wiring

145.6db- Floorboard

162.9db- Port

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1983 Toyota Corolla Station Wagon (SPL Vehicle)

(Under Reconstruction)

i dont even feel like sittin down with him...right now i feel like both of them arent even worth my time. he was one of my closest friends, since about the 4th grade...now we are both 22yrs old. he knows exactly how i feel about her...which is why im so mad/hurt! fuck 'em!

Bros before hoes. Fuckem both up the butt they can die of a cold.

But then again there hasnt been a problem yet that a good ol 5 .56 round cant solve unless your problem is you dont have any more 5 .56 rounds then in that case just go to walmart :lol:

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

But then again there hasnt been a problem yet that a good ol 5 .56 round cant solve unless your problem is you dont have any more 5 .56 rounds then in that case just go to walmart :lol:

lol :lol:

5.56? i use 7.62 :D

2007 Pontiac G6 on 20's

Current System-

Jensen VM-9312 in-dash

(1) Kicker 1500.1

(2) DD 1500 Series 12's

Running Knu Koncepts 1/0 wiring

145.6db- Floorboard

162.9db- Port

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1983 Toyota Corolla Station Wagon (SPL Vehicle)

(Under Reconstruction)

5.56? i use 7.62 :D

Naw dont use 7 .62 !!! You want them to be sitting there eating dinner ( pop ) hunny did you hear something ...........oh shit you have a hole in your head ( screams) (pop) oh shit i have a hole in my head to !!!! :lol: