Second Skin Audio

chevy box 4 18s box

a wedge box for da 18s man

67 weight that aint enough?

18 inch speakers are 18 inches tall. You said you have 15 inches of height.

And it is width, not weight.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

dude no disrespect but just cuz meade had 4 18 btl's doesnt mean thats the best u can get. thats just what he went with. fi is great true. but y dont u do something u might be able to fit in your trunk with the right airspace like 4 12 btl's (if u wanna go with fi)

hmm i no and no i dont mean it like that i just wanna have something bangin hard cuz i saw da prices of the woofers on the fi site and it aint that much from euch other so i thought its like only a few bucks different to me so yea

edit : its only

79.5714 USD differents lol

from the 15 to the 18

Edited by ajsmoke

:D lol ... sorry i droped out of school early heehee

but idont know now

would even a 15 fit ?

or i should just go for da lil ones :(

Them lil ones will work better for your application...

Bigger is only better if you have the proper room needed for the subs..

pair of 12's with good power and call it done. maybe 15's

I have a cutlass (similar trunk) and I planned on putting two 15's but it was hard enough just fitting 1 15" (DC lvl4)

So now I'm gonna go with 3or4 12's

Edited by 310_cutty

Yeah going with some good, strong 12s would be your best bet. With the extra trunk space you could get a lot more SQ out of them rather than trying to squeeze some 15s in there.

1993 Jeep Cherokee Sport

Kenwood 5.25" Mids

Alpine SPS-500 5.25" Mids

4 awg Rockford Fosgate wiring kit

Rockford Fosgate P312D2

Phoenix Gold Tantrum 1200.1

Phoenix Gold Tantrum 600.4

Pioneer DEH-3100UB HU

What is your total budget for the build?? Running subs like these require having plenty of power to bring them to their potential. If you don't have the proper electrical upgrades to back up that power, then it's all useless. So if you're planning on running a pair of BTLs I'd look into at least 5k daily for the pair and a pretty stout electrical to back it up(HO alt, a few large batts, and a good amount of 1/0 wiring). That just covers the bass side of things, now if you want to actually have some vocals also then you'll need to look into some mids/highs plus the amps to go along with them.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

yeah no way you're properly doing 4 18s in a trunk, nice imagination but it would be a waste, start at the bottom and do your electrical properly

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

yeah no way you're properly doing 4 18s in a trunk, nice imagination but it would be a waste, start at the bottom and do your electrical properly

you barely have enough space for ported 15s let alone 18s.....

you can do up to 4 ported 12s or 2 ported 15s...

you dont have to shove tons of equipment in the trunk to get loud, I can do 150-151 consistantly from the trunk of my 80 Impala with 2 subs and 1 amp... (box tuned to 27hz) but the 50 was at 46-47hz

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio