nice boat man i miss mine so much but had to let it go you know how it is now a days, hopefully next summer ill have another one in that spot..

loving the build should be making some good waves on the lake for the tube behind:) haha...

lets get some more pics im subscribed

nice paint on the boat by the way. i know i know... blame it on the wife, its okay just swallow the pain hhaha

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

looking good tuned in for sure.

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

well now that im back on here.took a minute for my ip to update.all the buttheads i live with thought it was real funny i couldnt get on smd and i dont know how you guys do it with phones, thats a joke.

thursdays update:

ports painted black

newfamilymembers3014.jpg

amp rack painted black

newfamilymembers3015.jpg

one more pic of it all at the hanger

newfamilymembers3016.jpg

where amp rack mounts to, painted black

newfamilymembers3017.jpg

amp rack mounted and upholstery piece in position

to see what it looks like. the plan is to put a piece of plexi with a fosgate etching in that hole so that no wet trunks get water on the amp. eventually ill put some l.e.d.'s in there to back light the amps.

newfamilymembers3019.jpg

that piece had to come back out to be modified some more. then my elec. stapler broke ftl.

newfamilymembers3020.jpg

so then i went on to tryin to carpet the boxes. ya right the carpet is to thick.damn carpet bagger.haha...so they gettin paint.

newfamilymembers3018.jpg

then i moved on to cutting these 5" holes so that a pair of 6x9's can be up front only to find out that theres not enuf height for the 6x9s. think the easiest would be to order some polk 5"

newfamilymembers3022.jpg

but i did get the passengers seat base in. you can see where two 6x9's are going to be eventually

newfamilymembers3021.jpg

tomorrow should be able to get alot done cuz i have the day off from painting that houseboat. thank you mother nature.i'll post more friday night for all you pic whores.hahaha

thanks for lookin...matthew

sony m60ui

polk mid/hi's

infinity 6000m on tower

fosgate p3d212 x2

fosgate p400-4

fosgate t1000-1bd

im ona boat bitch

My boat build

funny thing is...............slamming fireworks in to the ground with a sledge hammer in mexico is like car audio in california... everyone is doing it but most fail :)

Every time I read a comment you post, or a topic you make... I cannot help to think of how much of a badass you are!!

I assume that motor is pretty loud...will you be able to hear the music while your cruisin? I doubt you will be able to hear the subs while ur ridin b/c the tune is deep...I have a 16 footer with a newer merc 75 and I cant imagine hearing bass over the motor or highs...but it'll pound when your just relaxing somewhere...

With that Sony you can get their awesome wired remote to go with it.

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-RMX55M-Marine-Remote-Control/dp/B000H0TSYW

Our boat had a Sony head unit and we had 2 of those remotes in it, one up on the deck in reach from the back bench seat, and the other on the back of the boat in reach when standing in the water at the back of the boat, LOVED them. You just have to cut that big hole in there to fit em.

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

dang dude thats pretty damn sick! bass on a boat! never thought about that :unsure:

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

I assume that motor is pretty loud...will you be able to hear the music while your cruisin? I doubt you will be able to hear the subs while ur ridin b/c the tune is deep...I have a 16 footer with a newer merc 75 and I cant imagine hearing bass over the motor or highs...but it'll pound when your just relaxing somewhere...

1. yes motor is pretty loud. 350 chevy w/ basically straight pipes. know as "through hole exhaust"

2.yes we'll be able to hear music.this is a replacement system and you could hear the last system @70 mph just fine. last system was 400watts

with 2. 12's , 4. 6x9s , 2 5" coaxials.

this system will be approx 500 on 6. 6x9s,2. tower

and 900 watts on 2. 12's.

3.is new merc a 2-stroke? my workboat has a evinrude 120 and its not that loud. or atleast i dont think its loud cuz im in it everyday.

4.when were relaxing is the main reason for the build. last system was ok for the beach,cuz we r always there.this system should rock the beach.

should also be able to hear the tower speakers

when ur wake boarding. thats why they make em.

if i get lucky u will hear the bass wakeboarding

thought about a remote but it is only a 20'

the deck did come with a wireless remote.

sony m60ui

polk mid/hi's

infinity 6000m on tower

fosgate p3d212 x2

fosgate p400-4

fosgate t1000-1bd

im ona boat bitch

My boat build

funny thing is...............slamming fireworks in to the ground with a sledge hammer in mexico is like car audio in california... everyone is doing it but most fail :)

Every time I read a comment you post, or a topic you make... I cannot help to think of how much of a badass you are!!

damn....thats all the love i get. you all are hard to impress or is that theres like 50 builds going on right now?

well i'll give you to days updates anyways. these will be posted by

project and not in order i did them. as you know you do this and let it dry while you do that and oh shit i forgot that so i'll do this now but wait ..........full days worth of shiz......

the bow seating area got more fiberglass. since it was out of the bow, i figured id do it. you've seen some pics but now its done and back in the boat.

familymembers4002.jpg

familymembers4003.jpg

familymembers4003.jpg

familymembers4025.jpg

ok these damn boxes...did i mention that they are wedges, not squares,never make that mistake again. could ramble off a bunch of numbers but basically they tuned to 40 hz. i think, i hope.

1 coat of primer,2 coats of paint,bolts in stalled & soldered

woofers installed, trim ring installed,1 in the boat,woot woot.

familymembers4001.jpg

familymembers4014.jpg

familymembers4018.jpg

familymembers4019.jpg

this piece that covers the amp rack is done for now.it will get a plexi w/ fosgate logo etched on it.if i can find sed logo

familymembers4004.jpg

oh snap, two amps made it into the boat

familymembers4005.jpg

now you know why i didnt spend to much time building a tricked out amp rack.

familymembers4007.jpg

familymembers4006.jpg

just to show i am soldering and heat shrinking.

familymembers4008.jpg

familymembers4009.jpg

sony m60ui

polk mid/hi's

infinity 6000m on tower

fosgate p3d212 x2

fosgate p400-4

fosgate t1000-1bd

im ona boat bitch

My boat build

Archived