Second Skin Audio

Do you guys think i'm getting a good deal for 2 re audio sxx 12" newer model. this guy locally from where i'm from can get them for 450 or maybe cheaper no tax or shipping i'll find out by tomorrow. what do you think should i get them??? or can i get something better than this for 450. and if u guys think i should get them what amp would be good for these subs. i don't want aq because i would have to add batteries and change the alternator. i want an amp maybe 1500 watts rms to 2000rms that wont take a lot of rpm and just upgrade the big three and later on just buy replace the battery with a good one.

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

i believe the new model is the same as the old one. just new looks. i got my SX for 200 each so after shipping that sounds like a good price if they are new.

2000w on stock alt and 1 battery will not be enough. when i had 1500w (1k for subs, 500 for mids/highs) on that same electrical my lights dimmed so bad they were almost off. probably was getting close to 10v. even after i added a small battery and upgraded my front battery. just letting you know so you dont kill your new system because you cheaped out on a second battery. it takes power to make power.

Edited by skittlesRgood

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

i believe the new model is the same as the old one. just new looks. i got my SX for 200 each so after shipping that sounds like a good price if they are new.

2000w on stock alt and 1 battery will not be enough. when i had 1500w (1k for subs, 500 for mids/highs) on that same electrical my lights dimmed so bad they were almost off. probably was getting close to 10v. even after i added a small battery and upgraded my front battery. just letting you know so you dont kill your new system because you cheaped out on a second battery. it takes power to make power.

alright so for this set up what would you recommend adding another battery and doing the big three. and how many watts on the amp.

Do you guys think i'm getting a good deal for 2 re audio sxx 12" newer model. this guy locally from where i'm from can get them for 450 or maybe cheaper no tax or shipping i'll find out by tomorrow. what do you think should i get them??? or can i get something better than this for 450. and if u guys think i should get them what amp would be good for these subs. i don't want aq because i would have to add batteries and change the alternator. i want an amp maybe 1500 watts rms to 2000rms that wont take a lot of rpm and just upgrade the big three and later on just buy replace the battery with a good one.

they will be new he used to sell them for re audio as authorized dealer that's how i found out about him. i went to re audio and typed my zip code and his info came up along with another one he just don't keep stuff in stock because of the economy he said he's only going to make like 30 profit but i won't have to worry about shipping or taxes.

well 2kw is great for those subs. i would strongly recommend a high output alt. but just a second batt... i dunno. a kinetik 2400 might do the trick but even an 1800 would be a ton better than nothing.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

the 15's won't fit in my trunk! and the three tens probaly won't either unless i do it the way i was thinking about with the 12's. it's going in a pontiac g6 2008 the ported box won't fit in their unless it's built inside that's what a local dealer tolled me but then i wont be able to take it out. sealed will fit but i didn't want sealed. if i go with it sealed what would sound better 3 10" or the 2 12" with a re audio amp or any other suggestions.