HaHa the noob found a deal on a great amp

Gutta Trash

Wow I'm the Noob and I feel like I have to give a QC lesson on the Nak's? they are one of the best made amps around sundown may be equal (but you cant get this power for this price) and audiopipe aint even close

On 4/20/2010 at 10:06 PM, 'cc_audio' said:

Guys are just like girls, once you've had 18 inches you don't go back.

2004 GMC Yukon XL

Pioneer AVH-X4700BS

13 band EQ

Sub Amp- (2) PPI 5000BD.1

(2) Re SXX 15's 8 cu. ft. box tuned to 32 Hz

(4) 6.5 Bose Mids

(2) 1" Bose Tweets

(2) 1.5" Bose Tweets

(1) JY 80 AH w/ new JY busses

(1) Duracell 750 up front 

Apex Alternators 270

A.C. Delco 160 alternato

I don't know how important it is but why does the Nakamichi only have 90 amps of fusing while my SAE1200D has 150? I remember reading that if you take the fusing of an amp and multiply by 10 it gives you a rough idea of how much power it will actually make. Is this BS or what?

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M

I don't know how important it is but why does the Nakamichi only have 90 amps of fusing while my SAE1200D has 150? I remember reading that if you take the fusing of an amp and multiply by 10 it gives you a rough idea of how much power it will actually make. Is this BS or what?

i usually do fusing x voltagethen figure effeciency.

so say 150 x 13 = 1950 and say your amp is 75% effecient @ 1 ohm. 1950 x .75 = 1462.5 or 1463 watts rms. thats how i would do it.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

LOL... The 2 amps are different, I mean the Nak, SQ, NOT SPL ready by any means, the Sundown, or other amps of that nature are.

I would never run a Nak amp in anything other than SQ

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I actually just read up that Zed Audio makes these amps, and has ever since they left China, so going from Japan to Zed, sideways, maybe a step up

edit: Left Japan

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I actually just read up that Zed Audio makes these amps, and has ever since they left China, so going from Japan to Zed, sideways, maybe a step up

really?

nice find Ken

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

nothing else better to do at 2am while waiting for glue to dry ;)

sundown.jpg

nothing else better to do at 2am while waiting for glue to dry ;)

5:05 a.m. here bud.

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

A other thing is, that they throw the Nakamps in europe from time to time at E-bay for less like this as well. Maby not this quality what Nakamiche be in the 80 and 90th, maby cheap

technic with a high price only to reduce the high price.

I mean with this, makin money with a good name and cheap technic, noone from us can look inside.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

5:05 a.m. here bud.

go to sleep, and lay off the meth

lol

sundown.jpg

Archived