hello. i have a 1993 toyota camry LE 2.2L. i noticed their is some kind of black build up on my engine and distributor cap. anyone know the cause of this? my gas mileage is bad and the acceleration is bad too/loss of engine performance. i feel as if my car weighs a millions pounds, you get my point. i have to push down the pedal than usual to speed up. but i can still get to places around my town but i know for sure the performance has changed. here are some pictures. thanks people.

Pic 1: Engine

Pic 2: Distributor

iDA-X200/Clarion EQS746

RF T500-1bd

(2) 12" RF HX's

Kicker 350.4

Alpine & Polk Speakers

Stock electrical

thats just grease and maybe some Carbon the engine needs to get cleaned up then you need to give it a tune up change the fuel filter plugs wire and that sort of thing maybe spray some seafoam down the intake

i can do this all myself right? and avoid going to a shop? you know what to used to clean off all that gunk? i got the spark plugs from Kragen, their NGK spark plugs, the cheapest ones for my car. should i get the spark plugs that are recommended from the car's manual? yeah i just bought some Seafoam, havnt used it yet. should i put some in my gas tank also?

iDA-X200/Clarion EQS746

RF T500-1bd

(2) 12" RF HX's

Kicker 350.4

Alpine & Polk Speakers

Stock electrical

^do that and change o2 sensor also

would you happen to know where is that located on my car? is it a easy/plug and play installation?

iDA-X200/Clarion EQS746

RF T500-1bd

(2) 12" RF HX's

Kicker 350.4

Alpine & Polk Speakers

Stock electrical

would you happen to know where is that located on my car? is it a easy/plug and play installation?

should be on the exhaust manifold or "down pipe". the worst thing about them is getting them out

SKAR_468x60.jpg

1998 Nissan 200sx

NOW:

Dex-p98r head

Planet Audio 300.4 mids and highs

Planet Audio/Pioneer tweeters/crossovers

Skar SK1500.1

3 SKAR Vvx15 dual 4 wired at .63

should be on the exhaust manifold or "down pipe". the worst thing about them is getting them out

i hope this will help me. should i get a aftermarket one? or OE?

http://www.justanswer.com/questions/1qjhq-hi-i-need-change-oxygen-sensor-for-toyota-camry-1998-4-and

iDA-X200/Clarion EQS746

RF T500-1bd

(2) 12" RF HX's

Kicker 350.4

Alpine & Polk Speakers

Stock electrical

How many miles does your vehicle have? Do you have any check engine lights on? You give it oil changes every 3000?

134-xxx miles. no engine lights, the only light that always stays on is that check "tail light" light. but my tail lights work fine. my next oil change is when i hit 136-xxx miles.

iDA-X200/Clarion EQS746

RF T500-1bd

(2) 12" RF HX's

Kicker 350.4

Alpine & Polk Speakers

Stock electrical

Archived