Destram Posted March 6, 2010 Report Posted March 6, 2010 http://www.thehelenkellerexperience.com/ 2006 BMW 325i My feedback: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77301-official-destram-feedback/
MileSwimmer4444 Posted March 6, 2010 Report Posted March 6, 2010 HAHA. 4 - 15 Sundown Z v.2 @ 35Hz 2 - AP3000D 2 - RF Power Punch 6.5 Comps 2 - RF Power Power 1 - Kinetic KHC2000 3 - Kinetic KHC2400 Iraggi 300A Knu Wiring
Destram Posted March 6, 2010 Author Report Posted March 6, 2010 2006 BMW 325i My feedback: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77301-official-destram-feedback/
k3n12ock Posted March 6, 2010 Report Posted March 6, 2010 AWESOME! 05 xB - (2) EVIL 18s - (2) BC3500s - NO WALL Channel 1: http://www.youtube.com/k3n12ock Channel 2: http://www.youtube.com/MrK3n12ock2
Destram Posted March 6, 2010 Author Report Posted March 6, 2010 I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought this was great. 2006 BMW 325i My feedback: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77301-official-destram-feedback/
somerandomguy Posted March 6, 2010 Report Posted March 6, 2010 nothing happened. I must of missed something? Edit: after looking around at some other sites, I guess that's what's suppose to happen.. I must be too young to understand teh lulz, somebody enlighten me..
Blue Posted March 6, 2010 Report Posted March 6, 2010 Hellen keller is both blind and deaf. formerly known as Blue86f150 its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies. Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive this sux camel dicks
BeachJoshua Posted March 6, 2010 Report Posted March 6, 2010 nothing happened. I must of missed something? Edit: after looking around at some other sites, I guess that's what's suppose to happen.. I must be too young to understand teh lulz, somebody enlighten me.. Enlightenment | S-10 | 4.5^3 ft | 33Hz | SAE-1000D @ 1 Ohm | 2 SA-12s | SPL: 143.7 Sealed | 153.4 Port Wars
EricR Posted March 6, 2010 Report Posted March 6, 2010 Hellen keller is both blind and deaf. Was i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.