Jump to content

You know you're a basshead WHEN


Recommended Posts

Posted

When you know what song is playing just by hearing the bassline

Alpine CDA 9886 HU

Alpine ERE-G180 Crossover

4 12' kicker Solobaric L7s

KS 3.5 tweets up front

Kicker KS 6.5s by the back seat

KS 6x9s in the rear

Sealed Box

Hifonics Brutus 2600(for now)

Hifonics Zeus 740

Optima Red Top

2 Optima Yellow Tops

Posted

I guess i'm a head then.

My girl helps her friend's boyfriends with their stuff... One of her friends had an Exploder 1000watt with matching Exploder 12"... The ground wire was wrapped around the trunk latch. The Power was twisted to a 12ga speaker wire b/c her boyfriend was too lazy to stuff the 8ga wire under the power term properly and they had the gains turned all the way up. She embarrassed the crap out of him when she asked who the fuck did that ghetto ass shit to her car in front of him. He said "I did" with his head slung to the ground. I fixed it real quick and she was like "holy shit it's so much louder now. How?"

She has the bug now wanting a full system in her little Kia Sportage...

I have maxed out credit cards numerous times for my truck.

I take the entire redlight trying to find the best song to pull off to when someone bumps up beside me.

My mom has made it a rule that I can't ask for Audio stuff for x-mas or my b-day

I took apart two computer system subs and combined them in a custom box so it would sound better.

I really can't stand to listen to regular radios anymore unless they have good low end. It just seems like a waste of sound w/o bass

My first subs were RF P1 12's back in 2004 and I hooked them up in my room off the living room stereo and let them play all night so they would be broke in when i installed them the next day and could jam off the bat. Not to mention the good vibrations in my dreams

I can almost guess sub size 100% accurate as they come through the drive through at McD's when I work if they bump around the corner.

I actually ask the DJ at a club if i could eq the equipment cause it sounded so horrible. He said no.....

I look through Crutchfield thinking would that be worth buying or any better than what i have..... 99% of the time the answer is no but i still do it every month.

I hate reading Mini truckin and Truckin when they don't detail out the systems.

JVC AVX-44 and 360.2

Subs: 2 RF T1 12s 1ohm mono off a RF T1500bdcp 80hz \/ in a 2.3cube 45hz slot port

Mids: 2 O2 8's off a Punch 550.2 behind seat, 2 Image Cxs 6.5's and 2 ID XS 6x9s 80-3khz in doors on a T600.2

Highs: 2 ID CD.1 MH HLCD 8ohm off a RF 400.4 3khz /\

Guest voyagervan92
Posted

i have not done that.... :P

when u have pillow talk 2 ur other 1/2 about ur ideas of ur next system

when u try 2 get ur girl into car audio

So true, my girl wants me to hook up a system in her Jimmy when she gets it, I'm startin her off with 2 10's, then 4, lol

Posted

when you lived right across the street from a ghetto azz sterio shop lmao

2000 lincoln navigator 4 Lanzar 15s (Soon to be 4 TFS Guvment Cheezes)

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

techforce_teamdbs.gif

Posted

You know your a bass head when instead of getting with your girl you play 33hz tones to try and make her OG.

Posted

When you've had a horrible fucking sinus headache for two weeks and you still bang your shit as loud as possible and can't figure out why your headache won't go away. :)

^^this i have had the worst for about a week now...

when you stop listening to music and start playing testones on the way to school/work

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

Posted

When the dealership won't warranty your trunk anymore at 8k miles and your warranty is for 100K miles.

TEAM DC AUDIO2006 Buick Rendezvous CXL2011 AZ State Record MECA (S4 & DB4)(Vehicle Sold)Buick Build Log2006 Lincoln Navigator (Daily Driver)RF T300.2, Re audio XXX 6 1/2 compsRF BD1500 pro, 4 SA-8v2 (29hz)1996 DCM Impala SS (Demo car)2 custom Ti Frame 18s walled @ 26hz(Vehicle currently under construction)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 633 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...