BigPimpin91 Posted August 15, 2011 Report Posted August 15, 2011 When you see random boxes piled up in the back of someones car and you automatically start looking for speakers not realizing they're just cardboard boxes. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
Rayhicks26 Posted September 25, 2011 Report Posted September 25, 2011 There is a page for this on facebook now!!! lol
tlee2 Posted October 26, 2011 Author Report Posted October 26, 2011 When you can spend 3 hours on google sketchup and torres box tuning calculator on 1 box and still not have your mind made up 6 Sundown X 15s 2 Sundown NS1 V2s C Pillar 4th order Bagged Suburban on 24s http://youtube.com/tlee333
LoudNLow931 Posted October 26, 2011 Report Posted October 26, 2011 When SMD is always a open page on your phone and computer 24/7. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
RickyFriery97 Posted October 26, 2011 Report Posted October 26, 2011 When SMD is always a open page on your phone and computer 24/7. 2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab 1994 Chevy Full Size blazer
SoCaLBaMF Posted October 26, 2011 Report Posted October 26, 2011 When SMD is always a open page on your phone and computer 24/7. Mmmm.. guilty of that one. 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
all4spl Posted October 26, 2011 Report Posted October 26, 2011 When you carry this on your flash drive that is on your keychain so no matter where you are or go you have bass with you. Retired from SPL again.... 2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 Champion 151.8db 2016 IASCA Truck/Trunk 2 World Record Holder
DylanH Posted October 27, 2011 Report Posted October 27, 2011 when you get on a computer to just check facebook or do homework or something that doesn't even require internet and your imediate reaction is go to SMD lol I've done this more than once http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL 2002 Chevy Blazer Substage: Shhh, its a secret Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon Amp:MTX 92001 Wire:1/0 Welding cable Electrical:Stock http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you.. Here try this... "Hey hows it going ( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???" Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE) Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine.
DylanH Posted October 27, 2011 Report Posted October 27, 2011 When you carry this on your flash drive that is on your keychain so no matter where you are or go you have bass with you. Can I borrow your flash drive? lol http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL 2002 Chevy Blazer Substage: Shhh, its a secret Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon Amp:MTX 92001 Wire:1/0 Welding cable Electrical:Stock http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1 I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you.. Here try this... "Hey hows it going ( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???" Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE) Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine.
CHEVY4X4BLAZER Posted October 27, 2011 Report Posted October 27, 2011 There is a page for this on facebook now!!! lol Link please.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.