dyablo409 Posted October 27, 2011 Report Posted October 27, 2011 When u buy speakers and amps befor fixing the ac
michigancapri92 Posted October 27, 2011 Report Posted October 27, 2011 when your living life pay check to paycheck leaving yourself 150 a week for living and the rest goes to car audio :-) Teamcapri.comThe TeamCapri 1992 Mercury Capri XR22012 FORD EDGE SQ BUILDOld build logMy FeedBack1992 Mercury capri XR2 Hyper LED
thirdchances Posted October 27, 2011 Report Posted October 27, 2011 When bass makes you throw up, you take a breath and say it's not loud enough lol
basscherokee Posted October 27, 2011 Report Posted October 27, 2011 You know your a basshead WHEN: when you take your back seats out make 4 15s fit when you have $1000 and you spend $995 on audio when you get on the computer to do homework and end up on SMD for hours when your friend is gone to drive yall somewhere and pay for gas but you take your ride and buy the gas yourself cause he dont have bass Theres a few now add to it i know yall got some good ones! I can fully relate to all of this x2 2001 vw gti 2 hds212s 4.75 net tuned to 34hz audioque1200 wired to 1 ohm nvx 0 gauge to the back kinetic khc 2000 kenwood deck
Twostrokeking Posted October 27, 2011 Report Posted October 27, 2011 I knew I was a bass head when I go to bed thinking and picturing how my setup will be when I get the money, when I dream about rattling other peoples doors at stop lights and when my mom wakes me up and I call her fosgate. Bass... I fcking love you. Not one binder I have at school doesn't have smd written all over it. We are a family here. <3 you guys. My Truck BuildSpending money on things I don't need, to impress others I don't know.At the end of the day for me its about the love of customizing anything and everything to limits or even past reasonable.-SkyHighCarAudio
n8ball2013 Posted October 27, 2011 Report Posted October 27, 2011 Title edited that was driving me apeshit. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
poorfish88 Posted October 27, 2011 Report Posted October 27, 2011 When you blow an amp and stomach drops like someone died.
adam6604 Posted October 27, 2011 Report Posted October 27, 2011 Probably already said, but when your girl calls you because she "felt" you drive by. Hahaha says I shake her house while she's in her basement haha Driving my 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 MEGA cab with the 5.7 hemi. Audio: Two 10" Alpine Type R's ( 1000rms models ) Hifonics BRZ 2400.1D @ .5 ohm Two Kinetic 1400 batteries ( soon to have XS power under hood ) Tsunami 1/0 Awg wire throughout truck. Stock Infinity 7 speaker system ( Junk ) soon to be replaced, probably all Alpine. Exterior: 17"Dick cepek rims with 33" Toyo MT tires Bushwacker fender flares Magnaflow true duel exhaust LED tail lights with Projector headlights Plasti-dip fun coming soon!
3Ltriste13 Posted October 28, 2011 Report Posted October 28, 2011 When you blow an amp and stomach drops like someone died. YEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Mario928 Posted October 28, 2011 Report Posted October 28, 2011 When SMD is always a open page on your phone and computer 24/7. Mmmm.. guilty of that one. Build Under Construction Head Unit = Kenwood DDX514 Amps = Kicker 750.1, Going to install Sundown 1500D v3 and Sundown 125.4 Battery = XS D3400 Wires = Kicker RCA's, 0 Gauge street wire and Stinger Mids and Highs = Stock Sub= Kicker L7 12" Alternator = 220 Mechman Sound Deadner= Fatmat and Stinger Road Kill
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.