Sonic Electronix

dream system, 2 nightshade 15s in my tacoma extended cab knu wireing xs batts and iraggi alts

99 Toyota tacoma

- Alpine CDA 9887 head unit

- Rockford Mids & Highs

- Soundstreme TRX Mids & High amp

- Hifonics 2010D amp

- 15 Kicker L7

- 4 cube fiberglass box at 33 Hz

- optima yellow top

- big 3

- Knu wiring

- future vision 8K hids

- 36 square Ft damp pro with tweaker kit

soon to come

-1 more optima yellow top

dream system, 2 nightshade 15s in my tacoma extended cab knu wireing xs batts and iraggi alts

why a nightshade over a kicker l7 if the same diameter? i am very new to car audio so please enlighten me. i thought cone area was priority

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

well the nightshade handles more power and has more excursion. yes the cone area is what moves the air but so is the excursion i believe. correct me if im wrong guys

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

2 DDZ8's on a pair of Stetsom 14k's in a Subaru STi wagon. And somehow hide the amps. Oh and it has a mystical 2000A alt that runs off air and small quantities of lemonade.

2000 amps for how many amplifiers? and what kinda wire to contain that beast?

and hide the amplifiers under the car in a custom fab box with undercoat to hide and protect it, would be very very cool running.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

I'd get a quad cab long bed chevy dually truck and just have at it with a blow through and slam the thing to the ground, double sided 5 percent tint... one off set of custom rims... subdown subs/amps... Mac setup, and my imagination just went bye bye...

| S-10 | 4.5^3 ft | 33Hz | SAE-1000D @ 1 Ohm | 2 SA-12s |

SPL: 143.7 Sealed | 153.4 Port Wars

why a nightshade over a kicker l7 if the same diameter? i am very new to car audio so please enlighten me. i thought cone area was priority

first of all kicker sucks i would rather have some crappy sub over any kicker anyday

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

Two different subs may have the same cone area. But they will differ in Xmax (excursion), sub displacement, and exact cone area ( not including surround). But just because a sub has more xmax. Doesn't mean it's louder. It can be though. It will move a hella lot more air.

2004 Mustang

3 18s

6 crossfire bmf 1700s strapped @ .5

161.2 db Daily driver

159.4 @ 45 hz

158.7 @ 35 hz

154.4 @ 25 hz

Team Hz Addiction

http://www.youtube.com/Drek75633

DSBP_blue.jpg

first of all kicker sucks i would rather have some crappy sub over any kicker anyday

LOL...

Dream system... 1 8'' sub bassracin in the 49.9 class @ 35 hertz.... N0 amps seen. No batteries seen. Just a badass little eight in a small box puttin out some serious numbers.

Edited by Blackedout

I'd get a quad cab long bed chevy dually truck and just have at it with a blow through and slam the thing to the ground, double sided 5 percent tint... one off set of custom rims... subdown subs/amps... Mac setup, and my imagination just went bye bye...

lulz. You got your avatar off my homeboy Twisted.

2004 Mustang

3 18s

6 crossfire bmf 1700s strapped @ .5

161.2 db Daily driver

159.4 @ 45 hz

158.7 @ 35 hz

154.4 @ 25 hz

Team Hz Addiction

http://www.youtube.com/Drek75633

DSBP_blue.jpg