Sundown Audio

Completely lost

So far daisy chaining amps seems to be too difficult for anybody to figure out. Thanks for your personal feelings about my shit, but, I am looking for technical advice not shots from the peanut gallery.

I'm an amp tech. It's not too hard to figure out, you just can't do it. Can you daisy chain your toaster to your dryer to make your clothes dry faster? No. Can you daisy chain non-class D non-monoblocks together? No.

I could get all technical about why increasing the voltage across the load beyond what a single amp is capable of is a really bad idea, would you like me to or can I just leave it at that?

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

So far daisy chaining amps seems to be too difficult for anybody to figure out. Thanks for your personal feelings about my shit, but, I am looking for technical advice not shots from the peanut gallery.

if you dont think Boon can give you technical advice and you dont believe him and you want a "serious" answer, you might as well leave the site. he's one of the smartest amp gurus on the site so you either listen to him or try whatever your trying to do and blow your shit up

I'm an amp tech. It's not too hard to figure out, you just can't do it. Can you daisy chain your toaster to your dryer to make your clothes dry faster? No. Can you daisy chain non-class D non-monoblocks together? No.

I could get all technical about why increasing the voltage across the load beyond what a single amp is capable of is a really bad idea, would you like me to or can I just leave it at that?

Yes, please do get technical because just giving me general comparisons is not helping me make my decisions. The reason why I ask is because the Vibe 420 has 2 inputs and 2 outputs. The description says it is able to be daisy chained. That's why I am asking.

Dude, you don't think anyone here knows what they are talking about and get angry because you are throwing out some audio terminology that describes procedures that no one has any clue as to what you are saying, yet you "need" to keep the magic cap because you think it saves your electrical? :unsure: Maybe you need to chill and be a little more polite on your intent. Angry people don't get too far, as far as advice goes... :rolleyes:

1997 Chevrolet Cavalier Two 12" DC Audio XL M2'sCrescendo Audio BC5500d

Current Scores: 150+ out the Trunk

On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said:

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.

If you read your manual , I think it would say that you need the same amp to be used as a daisy chain system...

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

Yes, please do get technical because just giving me general comparisons is not helping me make my decisions. The reason why I ask is because the Vibe 420 has 2 inputs and 2 outputs. The description says it is able to be daisy chained. That's why I am asking.

dude the 2 "output" rca jacks are for sending the signal to another amp. this is used for headunits that have 1 set of preouts and you want to hook up multiple amps.

honestly dude, i think i speak for all of us right here. you came on this forum to ask questions and to learn how to do things. if you dont believe anything we're trying to tell you (which is 99% true) then do us all a favor and...

corner-dumbass.jpg

yuo really dont seem to grasp the simple concept but yet you want boon to spend time giving you a technical description?

Here's my peanut gallery advice. Sell all of it. Make a profit. You won't be able to once you set it on fire.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Really? you seem to be the one that doesnt know. Remember who came to who for help.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

1.Lanzar = fail

2. Thread should be locked and response should be left my ADMIN stating reason.

3. profit

IDK where kids think that because an amp states a RMS power rating that somehow they think they can double or triple the power by BRIDGING or CHAINING economy amps together. Instead of just buying one big amp to power their subs doing it right from square 1.

Edited by Team Maf

".......Cut spending to only the bare essentials, water and bread...and margaritas...Yaay "-Mr. Marsh

95 camry:

JVC Deck

15" Fi Q in a fail prefab box

US-Amps Merlin Md2d

"Doin' that Work