Jump to content

4 15inch Fi Bls WALLED in a 4 door(New vid pg.5)


Recommended Posts

Posted

looking good but wouldnt have been better to maybe use some spray glue and glue fleece or mat down before the resin.

it would have been stronger but i didnt do it for strength

need a brace between the subs in the middle

double baffle too

otherwise ur gonna have a loud daily driver! have fun doing hairtricks

yeah i know im gonna get two dowels or cut two pieces of mdf like the other 4. It will be good after that and threaded rod i think.

And i cant wait for the hair tricks!

6 Sundown X 15s

2 Sundown NS1 V2s

C Pillar 4th order

Bagged Suburban on 24s

http://youtube.com/tlee333

Posted

That was fast build.. I thought you were going to build it inside.. Not sure how you got that big box inside that car..

I had to take one of my back doors off! its slides in perfect with no room at all left

6 Sundown X 15s

2 Sundown NS1 V2s

C Pillar 4th order

Bagged Suburban on 24s

http://youtube.com/tlee333

Posted

what did you resin it for a smooth finish on the face of the enclosure?

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

Posted

Yeah. As far as the inside air will flow over the resin better then mdf too.

I painted the inside pics up later on

6 Sundown X 15s

2 Sundown NS1 V2s

C Pillar 4th order

Bagged Suburban on 24s

http://youtube.com/tlee333

Posted

Gotta love the idiots that quote the OP with all the pictures and don't even comment. :blink:

2000 Blazer 4dr

-24" Boss 330s

-Lowered 2/3

-5000k Hids w Projector Retro

-Candy tails

-LED interior lighting

-20% tint 35% windshield

-Alpine 9886 HU

-RF P1462 Dash

-RF P1652 Front

-RF P1652 Rear

-Two 18" Fi BTLs

-MB Quart Onyx 4.80

-Two Audioque AQ2200Ds

-Xs Powerr D5100, 2 Powersafe G31s

-Knukoncepts 1/0 wire

-Mechman 270 Alt w Boost Module

-10.4 Net @ 28hz 140sq.inch of port

My Youtube Channel!!

Posted

what color you go with?

I wish every body had beat so I wouldnt have to turn my shit down. Fosgate for life running there shit since I was 16 going on 15 years strong. Not stopping any time soon.

Posted

Why did you fiberglassed the box ? I eared that it will not give the box more strength, but it will only be more flexible. It can make you have more db, but less strength for the box.

Maybe I'm wrong!

What do you all think about it ?

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers :  Audison AP 8.9 with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a sealed box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

 

Posted

lookin good cant wait for the vids to come

current set-up

kenwood ddx 712

clarion eq

focal 165 k2p front

focal 165v2 rear

2 re audio sexxx 12

us amps md3d

us amps md42

1 optima yellow top (rear)

1 xs power 5100r (front)

big 3 and 1 run 1/0 stinger wire

my build

my rebuild

smd2.gifduck.jpg

Posted

Why did you fiberglassed the box ? I eared that it will not give the box more strength, but it will only be more flexible. It can make you have more db, but less strength for the box.

Maybe I'm wrong!

What do you all think about it ?

read a few posts up.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 1 Anonymous, 4870 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...