Sonic Electronix

i learned from hands on and my friend whos been doing in for years and has worked at shops with people who have gone to school and has a friend who is ranked #2 in the country for building sound cars.

2010 Subaru Impreza

Pioneer AVH-P1400DVD

2 10" Rockford Fosgate Punch HX2

Audison LRx 1.1K

superglue a dildo to the center of the cone....lube it.....then have that dumbass sit on it :good:

while playing a 10hz note

haha, this reminds me of a paintball sticker i have "my balls slap at 300fps"

now I want a sticker that says "i fuck at 10hz"

oh and you also want to research which brands are good and which are not. there is a lot of confusion about this part

-jensen, boss, sony, pyramid, pyle, rockwood, kenford, soundstorm are some i can think of. stay away from those

and a rule i learned. do not be cheap. if you buy the good stuff the first time itll save you money in the end

so many of these brand names are blatant copies of better brands,

rockwood = Rockford Fosgate

Kenford = Kenwood

and huge ROFL at Soundstorm = Soundstream

yeah have a look around here ask questions, have a play around with some speakers, even cheap ones just to get the hang of stuff. BUT, and I emphasize this, not if your building your system. I mean just playing around too learn stuff, cause there no better way to learn than to do.

Oh, and Funky Pup jokes are no longer funny, sorry but you missed out.

Learn well young grasshopper (always wanted to say that :rolleyes: )

:)

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

I leared by countless hours browsing through this forum... use the search bar extremely helpful...

learn how to tune an amp with a DDM (digital multi meter) very good to learn...

oh and you also want to research which brands are good and which are not. there is a lot of confusion about this part

-jensen, boss, sony, pyramid, pyle, rockwood, kenford, soundstorm are some i can think of. stay away from those

and a rule i learned. do not be cheap. if you buy the good stuff the first time itll save you money in the end

2x... read my sig...

My first truck... My first Real build...

*Update 8/9/10 DC Power 270xp Alt is In!!!*

1997 Toyota T-100 DC Level 5 18" in a T-line

Everybody wants their system to be....

1. Cheap

2. Reliable

3. Loud

...you can only pick two.

micahmye hertz pack

The thing about car audio is that unless you really get into competitions (where meters, numbers and judges count) then it is pretty simple; radio, amp, and speakers.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

also remember that capacitors are useless in almost all applications if you have to ask if you need one you dont you need a battery.

2005 Ford Ranger Reg cab

Build in Progress

T3 Audio T2000 12

ARC SE4000

Stinger HPM 1/0 Wire

DC power 270xp

Batts: 1 Redtop up front and a Stinger SPP2250 in the back

Hopes to be in and around a 150....weel see

my youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/steph3n1

imgsize.jpg

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

bcae1.com, has about anything you can think of. :)

x2. i love that site.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

just dont be afraid to ask questions and then ask the same question if you didnt understand the answer. and another rule of thumb if it starts smoking then something is not right. i also thought i knew something about car audio but come to find out i didnt know as much as i thought i knew. so just ask questions and yes by the right tools. and dont buy cheap. but you dont have to spend a ton of money as well.

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3

http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74