DC Sound Lab

Did Someone Say Group Buy!

for real!!!! or are u being sarcastic

Everything is for sale, even the truck.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

If your interested in ordering subs send me a pm with your shipping address and I will give you a total along with the paypal address and also so I can update the original post with people who are sure their gonna order.

DCSOUNDsig.jpg

2006 SPLMAX Bass Race Competitor of the Year

2006 Bass Race 156 points

Team DC Sounds

Team Maxxsonics

Team HR

Team Second Skin

Team Hooker Audio

http://dcsoundlab.com/

2008 Starting from scratch

If you are interested in getting in on the group buy send me a pm with your shipping address so I can get you your total and give you the paypal address for the payment.. If you want to pay now that is fine your subs will ship accordingly and not have to wait until July 1st, were not to strict on that. Once payment has been received I will update the original post with who has paid.

DCSOUNDsig.jpg

2006 SPLMAX Bass Race Competitor of the Year

Team DC Sounds

Team Maxxsonics

Team HR

Team Second Skin

Team Hooker Audio

http://dcsoundlab.com/

2008 Starting from scratch

:lol: im glad i looked back here at dc sounds, i have my amps in and with the level 4 able to handle 1000 rms im defentaly interrested in either 2 12's or 2 15's . i know the 12's will fit but if ever so possible can i get the exact outside dim of the 15 sub so i can find out if it will fit within the space i have aval? Edited by mrwigglezdj

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

:lol: im glad i looked back here at dc sounds, i have my amps in and with the level 4 able to handle 1000 rms im defentaly interrested in either 2 12's or 2 15's . i know the 12's will fit but if ever so possible can i get the exact outside dim of the 15 sub so i can find out if it will fit within the space i have aval?

15.75"

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ

Built by Competitors, for Competitors.