Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

Guest Scylloga

as others has said that was a dick move.

there is many ways that are better to get even with somebody.

What if that would have been you sitting there thinking what the hell am I gonna tell my dad now?

IMO somebody should walk up and bitch slap you.

What would you have done if he didn't fall for your hilarious joke? Put sugar in his gas tank?

no i wouldve just acted like i didnt know the songs were bass boosted then probably not tried anything else lol :D

my system

2 12" diamond d3 subs

Kenwood 500 watt class d mono amp

On 4/14/2010 at 5:40 PM, Boon said:

Waaaaaa my system has a minor issue that I can't figure out so I'm gonna quit audio.

Fucking weak man.

ok heres my thoughts, first off you're an idiot in my opinion, and most of your stories i've heard sound like BS made up lies...

second of all, i doubt this story is true..

and if you did this you're an asshole... and you deserve to have your shit stolen

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

no i wouldve just acted like i didnt know the songs were bass boosted then probably not tried anything else lol :D

probably been better taking song with known good bass and taken all of the bass out of the song then tell him your 6x9's hit harder.

but to do it to destroy someones gear.. not cool

i'm guessing your system,(if you even have one), can't compete with his, so you gotta sabotage. Grow up asshole

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

Kinda reminds me about the guy a couple months ago on here talking about how cool he thought he/it was to go and rob peoples stuff from them. Just a boneheaded move IMO. Remember KARMA's a B*tch

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

Archived