Need 34hz BassRace Song

Recommend a song that hits at 34hz with steady bass for 30 seconds. Thanks.

The closest track I could ever find was keep it gangsta by young jeezy (33hz) and when I look at it on my analyzer there are some high octave peaks mixed in with the bass line (it sounds really wierd and will make you think your woofers are going to break :)

Give it a try though, not the best track ever but might work, if that fails the closest most consistant tracks are the go getta remix,juicebox, and beats for my van...

juicebox is 38hz by the way

l_dd5af3e79c664dc987b3127550039050.jpg

Caprice Wagon build

2010 Florida Spring Break Nationals MECA Drive By Winner

161DB on 15K @ 41hz

Eclipse Build

155+ No Wall

2007 Steel Valley Regionals 3X 139.9 Winner

2008 SoundXtreme 3X 149.9 Winner

2008 Slamology 149.9 3X Winner

2008 149.9 Bass Race World Champion

2009 149.9 Florida Spring Break Nationals Champion

The closest track I could ever find was keep it gangsta by young jeezy (33hz) and when I look at it on my analyzer there are some high octave peaks mixed in with the bass line (it sounds really wierd and will make you think your woofers are going to break :)

Give it a try though, not the best track ever but might work, if that fails the closest most consistant tracks are the go getta remix,juicebox, and beats for my van...

i cannot believe you use spectrum analyzer, its such a waste of time and horribly inaccurate!!

i played a 36hz sine sweep and it said it clipped at 63hz, wtf?!?

id ditch that in a heartbeat for something accurate

That would not be legal in Bass Race or Bass Boxing.

The program media may be from a commercial source (such as a CD you purchase) or a custom, homemade recording.

you can in bassrace... and the bassboxing rules wont work for me on iasca

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

Archived