what do you think of the shuriken batteries? ive been debating getting one lately. badass build though man. this should sound pretty damn good. what amp are you gonna run?

I really dont know much about the battery other than i got it for 220 shipped and i was pleasantly suprised to see that it was sittin at 12.9 out of the box. And Ill be running an AQ2200d. Appreciate the comments man.

more pics off the car

I'll take some pics tomorrow after class.

you taking out the back seat?

Nope, built this one to just barely fit. I think that the port will have enough space because of the curvature of the gate. On the ends of the back its real close to touching but by the port theres atleast 3-4 inches of clearance. I couldve gone taller on the box but i wanted to be able to see out the back.

I need some input on a few things. For the baffle; Will 2 layers be enough or should i just go for all 3? If i go 3 i think ill countersink the sub. And i have 8ga for the speaker wire so should i just drill 2 small holes and seal around the wire, or should i go for some bolt terminals? Regardless all the wires are going to be hidden under the amp rack.

I really dont know much about the battery other than i got it for 220 shipped and i was pleasantly suprised to see that it was sittin at 12.9 out of the box. And Ill be running an AQ2200d. Appreciate the comments man.

I'll take some pics tomorrow after class.

Nope, built this one to just barely fit. I think that the port will have enough space because of the curvature of the gate. On the ends of the back its real close to touching but by the port theres atleast 3-4 inches of clearance. I couldve gone taller on the box but i wanted to be able to see out the back.

I need some input on a few things. For the baffle; Will 2 layers be enough or should i just go for all 3? If i go 3 i think ill countersink the sub. And i have 8ga for the speaker wire so should i just drill 2 small holes and seal around the wire, or should i go for some bolt terminals? Regardless all the wires are going to be hidden under the amp rack.

how do these bolt terminals work is it just like a bolt thru the wood and terminals on both ends and thats it ??

cowboys_logo.gif

Countersink! Everthink of running it inverted so people can see the subs motor and all? Anyways ya I forgot about the gate being curved so it may work out for ya. Looks good bro. More pics!

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

good work son you have the right stuff for shure

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Countersink! Everthink of running it inverted so people can see the subs motor and all? Anyways ya I forgot about the gate being curved so it may work out for ya. Looks good bro. More pics!

I thought about it but a 11 inch motor or whatever might obstruct more view than i want to. Pics coming later today.

good work son you have the right stuff for shure

Thanks man, im just trying to do keep up with y'all

love that jeep. need to get that thing lowereddd

GMCEnvoy2002

Lows:

Fi 18BTL(In transmission line box)

AudioQue 2200D(AudioQue 3500.1D on the way.)

Highs:

6.5 JL C2 Component set up front doors

6.5 JL C2 CoAx's in rear doors

AudioQue 90x4

Headunit

Alpine iDA-X303

Wiring:

KnuKonceptz KMLX Power & Ground

KnuKonceptz Karma SS Speaker Wire

Electronics:

2 Optima Yellow Top Batteries

300a Iraggi Alternator "Dominator" Series (On the way)

Stinger Gold ANL Fuses

Stinger Fuse Holders

• 2 weeks later...

great place to put the knob, i might steal that once i get ahold of one >:), im tuned moar pixxxxxxx<3

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Archived