mazda 6, 158.0@30hz 4 18" subwoofers. update pics page 55,56,58,59

wow looks great man

thanks bra! and to think I was about to vinyl the trunk.

DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ

LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ

MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

I think I just got one,LOL!!!!! Got a question, if you don't mind helping a newb. When you port through the rear deck, do you calculate the port starting once it enters the box or all the way from the top? Once again, this is one of the sickest trunk installs I have ever seen.

I think I just got one,LOL!!!!! Got a question, if you don't mind helping a newb. When you port through the rear deck, do you calculate the port starting once it enters the box or all the way from the top? Once again, this is one of the sickest trunk installs I have ever seen.

kind words my friend. To answer your question! You calculate the port all the way through. I am actually going to be adding an elbow to the pipe to increase the length. Right now the box is tuned to 27hz and peaks at 37hz. I am going to tune it lower so I can peak at or around 30hz. I can hit 150.6 on the dash with the front door open at 37hz I hope I can break 150 at 30hz. Thats the goal anyway.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

That's damn sexy man. Hell of a job! What kinda electrical stuff you running for this?

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

That's damn sexy man. Hell of a job! What kinda electrical stuff you running for this?

Thanks for the support!(2) northstar d3100 batteries, 1/0 everywhere. 160amp alt. Unfortunately I cannot fit a bigger alt. system stays above 12v for about 45 seconds full tilt. Really need to get rid of a/c and put another alt,but thats a pipe dream!

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

Archived