using a bass enhancer (epiceneter)

i listen to alot of music that doesnt have much bass like spanish music and some rock or oldies and all that genres that dont have bass so am using a soundstream bx 15 could using that harm my subwoofers or amps on the manual it says that the bass enhancer doesnt put any stress on ur subs and all that but i just wanna get any of u guys that have experience with this input and by the way this is my first month using it and so far i love how thing works and have had no problems but i just want to know ..sorry for any spelling mistakes am doing this quick

cowboys_logo.gif

i listen to alot of music that doesnt have much bass like spanish music and some rock or oldies and all that genres that dont have bass so am using a soundstream bx 15 could using that harm my subwoofers or amps on the manual it says that the bass enhancer doesnt put any stress on ur subs and all that but i just wanna get any of u guys that have experience with this input and by the way this is my first month using it and so far i love how thing works and have had no problems but i just want to know ..sorry for any spelling mistakes am doing this quick

yes it can.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I think its good in my opinion. I listen to all kinds of music and 6 outta 10 songs don't need it. It actually work very well on every "mexican" song out there lol for hiphop/rap type of music it sucks i payed $150 for mine. Id buy it again

Im sure if not used right it can mess up your subwoofers....but then again an amp not set right can mess your subs up too.

its good for that like you said it will mess up yours subs if you have the settings on it all jacked up so it'll mess then up just like messed up gaings on a sub it'll killl them

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

I think its good in my opinion. I listen to all kinds of music and 6 outta 10 songs don't need it. It actually work very well on every "mexican" song out there lol for hiphop/rap type of music it sucks i payed $150 for mine. Id buy it again

Im sure if not used right it can mess up your subwoofers....but then again an amp not set right can mess your subs up too.

Lol thank you, you just reminded me of the good ol' days, Stopped at a red light, Playing some mexican song with the epicenter off and a car rolls up and the person looks at you like what the heck is this dude thinking with all them highs! and then hit that Knob and watch how quick their face changes.. ;)

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

Lol thank you, you just reminded me of the good ol' days, Stopped at a red light, Playing some mexican song with the epicenter off and a car rolls up and the person looks at you like what the heck is this dude thinking with all them highs! and then hit that Knob and watch how quick their face changes.. ;)

hells yeah dem "corridos" LMAO they beat!

hells yeah dem "corridos" LMAO they beat!

yeah i kind of hesitated on the whole epicenter thing when i first heard about it but wow for $150 thats money well spent. ON TOPIC: i dont think you can mess up your subs if you have the whole system tuned right, But then again you can if you get knob happy and try to add more bass to songs that already slam hard enough. Only advice i have is use it when you need it. Corridos FTW lol B)

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

yeah i kind of hesitated on the whole epicenter thing when i first heard about it but wow for $150 thats money well spent. ON TOPIC: i dont think you can mess up your subs if you have the whole system tuned right, But then again you can if you get knob happy and try to add more bass to songs that already slam hard enough. Only advice i have is use it when you need it. Corridos FTW lol B)

ofcourse man thats the only thing i need it for corridos pesados lol ....and besides hip hop already has enough bass and if u turn the knob on hip hop songs ur shit distorts nasty status man i dont even wanna go there lol but yeah i do got my epicenter tuned right but was just worried still gotta do some tweeking on both though amp and epic

cowboys_logo.gif

hell yeah love doin that shit just to hear that diffrence of when the knob is turn off to when its on lol man i just love that feeling

cowboys_logo.gif

Archived