Exo's new 150 db video

Im still trying to figure out what im supposed to be scared of? I still dont get it.

i didnt debunk your score LOL - well i didnt mean to. Its a natural reaction when i see something that doesnt look right.

bust out some mad-exo hairtricks show us how violent that thing is because a 152 is DAMN violent. At least it is on these super-tight West Coast meters LOL

I was just being facetious lol

From all the threads I've read on this site, hairtricks only illustrate low tuning, and lots of cone area w/ power, not necessarily a high SPL score.

I was just pumped to start getting up there in numbers like you.

I'll do my best to get a certified score up on the Termlab for you. You do the same! ;)

The REAL YouTube Page

●▬▬▬▬★▬▬^๑۩۩๑^▬▬★▬▬▬▬●

Head Unit - Pioneer DEH-p6000ub

Equalizer - Soon To Come

Amplifiers - (4) Soundstream TX1.2600d's

Subwoofers - (2) Soundstream XXX 18's

Enclosure - 16 Cubic Foot Wall Tuned to 38hz

Power Wire - (200ft) Tsunami 0 Gauge PRO

BIG 3 w/ 8 C&D Batteries

techforce_teamdbs.gif

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

2 18's doing a hairtrick and only hitting a 147 is that not an example of doing a hairtrick under 150db

also I tried looking to see if anybody's hair was moving in the van sealed up and didn't see anything

I know for a fact if you are hitting a 152 that hair will be moving in the vehicle sealed up

my 1 18 on 1k watts moved hair sealed up and I was only hitting a 145

not hatin.. looks like it slams but the TL tells all

and my hairtrick on 2 15"s on 4-5k watts...only doin a 48

i still dont think its a 150, but i want that box lol

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

i agree with Kasey couldn't of said it better my self..

everybody vote Kasey for president!

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

that box is very infamous, im pretty shure my man dave build that box!

love his work, its super top notch and unique and his box's do get loud!

to the op where are you from?

yes sir, any one who knows my brotha Dave L. THE Box Guy or me for that matter knows this number is legit. How you know Dave? you from the Northeast? Have we met?

2009 NESPL Most Improved Stock Competitor SPL

To see videos of 1 15" do'n a 150, 2 15's do'n a 150 @ 38-42 hertz and a trunk w/ 4 12's doing a 150 @ 37-39 hertz click this link:

http://www.youtube.com/user/TeamSoundstreamBil

What DB Drag world records has Dave broken?? I don't know him closely but I didn't ever think he broke any Drag records. He makes some super high quality boxes and his Tucson is seriously loud for the small amount of equipment, but his prices are simply ludicrous. I personally know of a few people he quoted $700 or more for a ported enclosure with the "octoport" design he uses.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

2 18's doing a hairtrick and only hitting a 147 is that not an example of doing a hairtrick under 150db

also I tried looking to see if anybody's hair was moving in the van sealed up and didn't see anything

I know for a fact if you are hitting a 152 that hair will be moving in the vehicle sealed up

No hate taken my man! - It's all in good fun :)

I'm actually glad that no one believes this score - It makes things so much better when the mortar meets the pestle :D

The REAL YouTube Page

●▬▬▬▬★▬▬^๑۩۩๑^▬▬★▬▬▬▬●

Head Unit - Pioneer DEH-p6000ub

Equalizer - Soon To Come

Amplifiers - (4) Soundstream TX1.2600d's

Subwoofers - (2) Soundstream XXX 18's

Enclosure - 16 Cubic Foot Wall Tuned to 38hz

Power Wire - (200ft) Tsunami 0 Gauge PRO

BIG 3 w/ 8 C&D Batteries

techforce_teamdbs.gif

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

i didnt say YOU couldnt do a 150 in one of your rides, i didnt even look...... im saying that setup in that van with that amp in that video does not look like a 152. Take that exact same setup to a DBdrag contest and prove me wrong. Even better, bust out a hair trick video with it. :) If its that loud it should easily be able to do one. That might make it more believable since visuals help a lot.

and my hairtrick on 2 15"s on 4-5k watts...only doin a 48

i still dont think its a 150, but i want that box lol

my car does 149 on music sealed up. didnt do a damn thing when i tried to do a hair trick at AR. girls hair barely moved. it was sad :sad: her hair only moved while sitting in the back seat.

i have one of these same meters and its about 4db high. stopped using it a while ago. so i dont trust the meter either but by looking at the box and the car, i believe its over 150. come on guys, look at Jacob's truck doing 150's off 8"s.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

What DB Drag world records has Dave broken?? I don't know him closely but I didn't ever think he broke any Drag records. He makes some super high quality boxes and his Tucson is seriously loud for the small amount of equipment, but his prices are simply ludicrous. I personally know of a few people he quoted $700 or more for a ported enclosure with the "octoport" design he uses.

huh, I guess everyone's prices are different; personally I'd pay a lot more for them they are worth every penny but I can't speak on who pays what thats his biz. I can say I know more then 10 local people who have bought enclosures from him albeit not Octo's and not one of us thought we paid enough for the box.

Yes Dave has broken DB Drag records cant remember the class and dont want to say wrong one. If I remember right his last record he did at World Finals in Canada a year or two ago, it was current prior to the 2009 WF's in Tusla but I haven't checked to see if it held but I digress Dave's the Man!

2009 NESPL Most Improved Stock Competitor SPL

To see videos of 1 15" do'n a 150, 2 15's do'n a 150 @ 38-42 hertz and a trunk w/ 4 12's doing a 150 @ 37-39 hertz click this link:

http://www.youtube.com/user/TeamSoundstreamBil

my car does 149 on music sealed up. didnt do a damn thing when i tried to do a hair trick at AR. girls hair barely moved. it was sad :sad:her hair only moved while sitting in the back seat.

i have one of these same meters and its about 4db high. stopped using it a while ago. so i dont trust the meter either but by looking at the box and the car, i believe its over 150. come on guys, look at Jacob's truck doing 150's off 8"s.

thank you for further helping to prove my point :)

I'll be waiting for the TL video in the meantime

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Archived