audiopipe 3k? is that wat i seen in there? how you liking that?

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

cool cool.. one ? though, why is your parking brake on? it looks like an auto (and I don't even know if you can get an f150 manual after like 2002?? )

yea its a auto, and its just a habit, always done it ever since i started driving long ago and just do it everytime i turn the truck off

yea its 1 ap 3000 per sub, i love the amps they kick ass, the subs really want to have 2 on each tho

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Applying your parking brake will help save tranny issues while parking on slopes...

thats some beef you got going on with it, I wish I could do something like it with my truck(stupid kids and car seats getting the way...j/k)...

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

yeah, the wifie would love that lol, but seriously I use the bed for my 4 wheeler, and hauling other various things of hauling nature...

03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill

Nice vid man flexing like crazy shit looks loud. Also I am glad to see someone else uses the brake 100% of the time. I get made fun of because I use it even when Im on a completely flat spot , started doing it a long time ago on ANY slope even the smallest ones that you dont even notice and for a long time now it became habit I use it on flat ground everytime I get out of my truck lol. I feel like its smarter too any little thing to help save the tranny thats one of the last things I want to pay for.

2012 silverado ext cab ltz

24" kmc rims

AudioQue 2200

Pioneer AppRadio

Alpine mrx f35 4 channel

Bose mids and highs

Iraggi Alt + stock alt in a DC power dual alternator kit

Yellowtop+stock under hood

0 gauge Knu wire

Big 3

4 gauge stinger (4 chan wiring)

3 DC 10'' LVL3 with LVL4 parts