I love how history repeats itself. Either somebody didn't make the correlation or didn't notice....

The date was September 26, 1959 at which we began a 15 year war, which neither could be won or lost. This war took the lives of almost 60,000 American soldiers. The war started because the US had a desire to poke its nose in Vietnam's business and try to change the leader's desire to create a communist society.

Well, I have to ask... Why do we worry about what another country does within its borders if it doesn't affect us? In contrast, I ask... How do we win this war? What opportunities were lost because of the war?

We were attacked by a militia group within a country, not the country itself. We were given false hope that there was 'weapons of mass destruction' within the borders of the country. We were told the war would end shortly after it began.

So I ask you, what's the point of a military industrial complex? We create war, we increase the profits of those with ties to the white house.

So I ask, where would we be today, had we just tightened our borders, not fought a war out of false hatred and false hopes, and not try to change the government in other countries? Would we be in debt right now? Would we have been attacked again? Would the damage done equate to the almost $100,000,000,000? Would those that have been killed from the attacks have equated to somewhere around the ballpark of 10,000 dead, 100,000 wounded? Kinda hard to tell now that we've stopped counting.... At least I can't find anything that says death counts after December, 2009.

Then I ask, Why do we spend more on our military than the rest of the world does combined? Too late to cut spending on that now... That's a lot of jobs. Bummer though... Had we cut some of the spending on our extensive military, maybe all those soldiers could have been scholars, scientists, teachers, engineers... You know - The people who solve problems and teach people lessons without the violence.

I refuse to vote until the playing fields are fair and not a game of advertisement and marketing. Ever notice how the only people that ever win have a name behind them, or the most money dedicated towards putting their face on your Television screens during election?

I'm not expecting answers.... I'm young, so you old folks can hate away on me... and my next to nothing life experience... But my public education makes me wonder.

"That is a lucid, intelligent, well thought out objection Mr. Gambini"

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

Alas, all we see every day is and has been fucked by our government's greed and corruption for the longest time now. There is no way you can sway 51% of the American vote when they're glued to TVs worried about celebrities and fashion. The only hope we have is a radical change brought on by something huge, something to wake up the people, to make them think when so many are asleep. Sheep, I tell you. That's what we are.

haha the votes dont matter anymore man, the peoples opinion aint shit to these fuckin crooked money hungry leeches.

and to the guy who said one man cant change the way this world is... give that man a gun and an idea. One man can change everything.

People keep forgetting how much power we actually have. There is no government without its people.

We need a leader with enough balls to tell the media and all the whiners to fuck themselves, someone that not worried about getting reelected, not swayed by lobbists, and most importantly IS NOT A POLITICIAN!

There it is!

This is a good political discussion guys. I like it when we can have Good & civilized discussions on politics. :)

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Say what? The world is coming to an end? No fucking way! Who could have ever guessed? Time to bust out the popcorn :popcorn:

But seriously, humanity's slowly killing itself. I've accepted it. We're all doomed, and instead of trying to fix shit we all gang up on each other. And the media is turning us against ourselves? ::GASP::

I know there's no way to ever make everybody happy, and that's exactly why America's going down the shitter. It's not cause some black guy who's an attention whore got elected president (not racist, I actually like the man). It's not because he's trying to do something that others have pushed for for years and fell short on. It's because There will ALWAYS be people who are too damn ignorant/lazy to look the facts up for themselves and go by what others have said. The reason everyone hates the media is because they're our source of information, and what they say never agrees with itself. I can watch two news channels doing reports on the same story and hear two completely opposite sides of that story.

And Obama didn't get elected because he was black, he didn't get elected because he was a democrat, he got elected because he was the better candidate. He campaigned better. He reached out to a demographic (18-29 year old voters) that McCain just couldn't touch. He won swing states like Colorado, Ohio, and Indiana that were deciding factors in his victory. How many black people live in Colorado? 4.3% is black, while 89.7% of the state is white. in Ohio, 84.8% is white, while only 12% is black. And Indiana? A whopping 9.1% of the population is black, while white people consume 88% of the population. It's easy to say "the black guy won because he's black," but that doesn't make it true. Hundreds of candidates could have stepped up onto that platform and debated with McCain and won. The Democrats chose the one they thought had the best chance of winning, and if he was black, who gives a fuck?

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

I ask myself what would happen if we pulled out of this war now or in 10 years? I honestly couldn't tell you what the future could hold as far as 'terrorist' attacks, but I could tell you there's hundreds of thousands of American soldiers out there that will come back with money burning a hole in their pocket. Talk about a stimulus plan. Is that two birds with one stone? Cut the funding for war itself and let these soldiers spend some of the money they've accumulated over the past 2-10 years IN AMERICA, given the possibility of two or three terms. I'll take the good with the bad, Given we'll have those soldiers with all kinds of issues - Just like those select Vietnam vets that are now homeless, crazy, and on drugs.... But given Obama's health plan it'll be a tell tale of whose side Obama was really on. If the soldiers want help and can't get it... Hopefully somebody is quick to scrap it and smart enough to find something that works - regardless of if kills an insurance company too big to fail.

Oh, how about the Wellfare? Stand outside of a store that takes food stamps and see how many people roll up in their navigators, escalades, tahoes, burbans, etc food stamps in hand ready to buy some food... Those are the people who NEED government funding :ehh:

And as far as the Constitution goes..... It'll probably take a civil war to fix that too. Not saying it all needs to be scrapped, but I am saying what worked then isn't as efficient now. At the time the constitution was made... Communication was face to face, or in ink. Now I'm talking to people around the world at my fingertips.

And you dont think the mortgage crisis, money to big businesses,

big buisnesses, got that way from hardwork, the same way anybody gets anything.

we can only blame ourselves for the mortgage crisis with people trying to live beyond there means.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

I quite possibly have never head such a well though out opposing viewpoint. With this I really can't argue.

Our government is ran by corporations, check.

War is a way to increase revenue and profits, check.

The war on terror is a clone of the Vietnam war, check.

Politicians are elected by advertising, not value, check.

Voting adds to the problem like being fed before slaughtered, check.

I award you +1 internet.

I joined, and am re-joining the military for training I can find useful later in life. Not to fight a corporate war. A lot of training in my expertise field is military only so I really have no other choice.

Of course, I support a single-person controlled government. Not a dictatorship, but much like Democracy where one person has the final say-so. I call it a spearhead gvmt. I also strongly believe in "Walk softly and carry a big stick." Not this bi-partisan back-and-forth bullshit we have now. Fuck republican, democrat, liberal, conservative, left or right wing. We need a leader with enough balls to tell the media and all the whiners to fuck themselves, someone that not worried about getting reelected, not swayed by lobbists, and most importantly IS NOT A POLITICIAN!

First, In whose right mind was it to give control of the world's most powerful military force to a man who's never been in the military? I'm tired of politicians apologizing for offending someone or some country or some group of people. Srsly, man the fuck up. Say what needs to be said, do what needs to be done, not what the highest bidder pays you to say and do.

Alas, all we see every day is and has been fucked by our government's greed and corruption for the longest time now. There is no way you can sway 51% of the American vote when they're glued to TVs worried about celebrities and fashion. The only hope we have is a radical change brought on by something huge, something to wake up the people, to make them think when so many are asleep. Sheep, I tell you. That's what we are.

Watch Zeitgiest. While it could be bullshit. At least it'll make you think about shit for a few minutes, maybe a day. It's a start.

when i run for pres, when i am 20 years older, i expect your vote ! because trust and believe I will tell it just like it is :)

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Screw Politics.

this

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

Archived