Sundown Audio

4 channel amp what do yu think is better

3ddi31002

ok so i have seen many four channel amps and I recently bought a rf T600-4. i am running a pair of rf 5.25 components in the rear and up front i have the alpine spx 177r they sound amazing. but what do yall think is better the sundown 4 channel or the aq 4 channel or this rf t600-4?

Imo it's going to be a Sundown 4 channel as long as it's going to be a sax model. The sax amps have a very very tweekable crossover making active setups possible and with the Rockford or AQ you don't have as much freedom to bypass passive xovers and go full active. It is still possible, but you would need a tweeter with a very low fs to be able to be xovered at 500hz in the Rockford. With the Sundown you will have all the way up to 3300hz to xover the tweet and the same with the mid if you want to. This is why it gets my vote.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Imo it's going to be a Sundown 4 channel as long as it's going to be a sax model. The sax amps have a very very tweekable crossover making active setups possible and with the Rockford or AQ you don't have as much freedom to bypass passive xovers and go full active. It is still possible, but you would need a tweeter with a very low fs to be able to be xovered at 500hz in the Rockford. With the Sundown you will have all the way up to 3300hz to xover the tweet and the same with the mid if you want to. This is why it gets my vote.

A good point but if he is running one amp for the front and rear speakers he will likely not be running active.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69