Hell yeah man, that's why I got me a vacuum!

Well if you change your mind let me know, I'd happily throw a little cash your way to help a brotha out B)

youre a real stand up guy man.

it was cool hangin with you saturday as well ;)

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

shop vac or reg vacuum. cuz i fucked up one of my vacuums with sawdust lol.

Regular piece of shit vacuum, I got it for free at a yard sale but it still SUCKS REAL GOOOOOD! If it breaks then I will take it outside and enjoy kicking the shit out of it and then go buy a Shop Vac ;)

youre a real stand up guy man.

it was cool hangin with you saturday as well ;)

Same to you bro, It was cool chillin' wit you and seeing/hearing your truck, too bad you ain't loud, jk jk :D

If you lived closer man I'd come help you out and give you some of my leftover MDF, hell I'd even let you borrow my amp till my build is done, but you live 8+ hours away dammit!

Regular piece of shit vacuum, I got it for free at a yard sale but it still SUCKS REAL GOOOOOD! If it breaks then I will take it outside and enjoy kicking the shit out of it and then go buy a Shop Vac ;)

Same to you bro, It was cool chillin' wit you and seeing/hearing your truck, too bad you ain't loud, jk jk :D

If you lived closer man I'd come help you out and give you some of my leftover MDF, hell I'd even let you borrow my amp till my build is done, but you live 8+ hours away dammit!

im down for relocation ..... ;) youre in what scranton?

edit:

i should be cutting my port area down tomorrow maybe.

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

im down for relocation ..... ;) youre in what scranton?

edit:

i should be cutting my port area down tomorrow maybe.

Williamsport bro, about a hour or so away from Scranton. If you move up here dude you are gonna be C O L D

That's good to hear, I'll keep my eye out.

Williamsport bro, about a hour or so away from Scranton. If you move up here dude you are gonna be C O L D

That's good to hear, I'll keep my eye out.

I gotz jackets and cold weather gear.

before i move up there i gotta find a job an a place to live.

edit:

id like to be up north for a bit though. been down south alll my life so i could use a change of scenery

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

I gotz jackets and cold weather gear.

before i move up there i gotta find a job an a place to live.

edit:

id like to be up north for a bit though. been down south alll my life so i could use a change of scenery

Are you kidding or are you serious? If you're not fuckin' with me I can hook you up here in the north. You've got PM bro.

Micah it looks sick as hell so far. That is one fucking huge box and I can't wait for you to get done with it. I have an idea of what it will do, but I'll keep it to myself for now. Let's just say that I am pretty sure that you'll come close to or even beating the numbers in my sig with some nice time tuning everything once it's setup.

If you have it finished by the end of April you should bring the van down to Slam Session in Greenville, NC. It's a 3X NSPL event held in conjuntcion with Drop Jaw Magazine and is one of the biggest NSPL shows of the year. Your setup would be killer for no wall 0-2500 watts or no wall 2501-5000 depending on how much power you can squeeze out of that 3500. But if you wanted to have some fun and decided to come down I have another 3500 that we could use to strap for burps and really make some noise :)

Also I saw your question about the Damp Pro and Spl Tiles. I just got some of both and here's my opinion. I think that Spl Tiles are great for metal anywhere in the car. I think that Damp Pro is best for plastic panels and even adding a second layer. I did some deadening on my car today with some Damp Pro on the rear hatch cover and it helped a ton already. It stopped some of the rattle that I had and has already improved the sound. I'm not worried about what it did for spl because that piece comes out when I burp the car anyway. I will keep a log of when I do the roof with the spl tiles as well as anywhere else I put them. I have 80 of them to play with so we'll see what kind of results I can get with them. Also have around 40sqft of Damp Pro when those run out to finish the rest of the car with. I just need a Term Lab to use before I start wasting a bunch of expensive dampener and not gaining or putting it in the right places.

Also I'm going to be redoing my spl setup to use both 15's instead of just the one that my numbers in the sig are from. I'll tell you about it here very soon.

Keep it up man, it's coming along great.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Micah it looks sick as hell so far. That is one fucking huge box and I can't wait for you to get done with it. I have an idea of what it will do, but I'll keep it to myself for now. Let's just say that I am pretty sure that you'll come close to or even beating the numbers in my sig with some nice time tuning everything once it's setup.

If you have it finished by the end of April you should bring the van down to Slam Session in Greenville, NC. It's a 3X NSPL event held in conjuntcion with Drop Jaw Magazine and is one of the biggest NSPL shows of the year. Your setup would be killer for no wall 0-2500 watts or no wall 2501-5000 depending on how much power you can squeeze out of that 3500. But if you wanted to have some fun and decided to come down I have another 3500 that we could use to strap for burps and really make some noise :)

Also I saw your question about the Damp Pro and Spl Tiles. I just got some of both and here's my opinion. I think that Spl Tiles are great for metal anywhere in the car. I think that Damp Pro is best for plastic panels and even adding a second layer. I did some deadening on my car today with some Damp Pro on the rear hatch cover and it helped a ton already. It stopped some of the rattle that I had and has already improved the sound. I'm not worried about what it did for spl because that piece comes out when I burp the car anyway. I will keep a log of when I do the roof with the spl tiles as well as anywhere else I put them. I have 80 of them to play with so we'll see what kind of results I can get with them. Also have around 40sqft of Damp Pro when those run out to finish the rest of the car with. I just need a Term Lab to use before I start wasting a bunch of expensive dampener and not gaining or putting it in the right places.

Also I'm going to be redoing my spl setup to use both 15's instead of just the one that my numbers in the sig are from. I'll tell you about it here very soon.

Keep it up man, it's coming along great.

Zach you continue to be the most helpful guy involved in this build, thanks so much!

If I can do numbers like that I will be damn happy.

How close is that show to you? How much would it cost me to spend the night down there? It's about 8 hours drive from here, but I'd love to go. What does it cost to enter? I might like to use that 3500 if I do come :) I might just bring it down just so you can hear it ;) Where can I find the rules for the NSPL classes?

I thought about damp pro on doors, floor, and any plastic panels. Then SPL tiles on the roof, and sides of the car. But supposedly they aren't supposed to be used upside down? Any clue on this? The worst places I currently have flex is the roof and the rear sides so that's where I was thinking to put the SPL Tiles. What do you think I should do?

Hey if we could get a discount on getting two TL's (one for me and one for you) I'd do it.

I'm tuned into your build, that'll be sweet with both 15's for the SPL box!

Thanks for the encouragement, hopefully tomorrow I can get those pieces cut to the right size :lol: and get the rest of her screwed together. Then for cutting some holes and a countersink sheet!

Archived