Sonic Electronix

If you owned a shop...

Mr wigglez don't forget warranty issues. I would just sell the lower lines of the goo brand names. Selling shit never works. I've done it  and they bitch and moan and blow shit up in just a month usually. Leave them to Walmart and go on with your badself

well the reason i would sell lanzar is for the heratige (spelling) line and the opti line

and the others because when i first got into car audio i wanted kicker so bad and icouldnt afford it, didnt want the walmart crap , i wanted to give my money to an audio shop, and the shop in town sold the low lines (very small asortment of low lines ) so pople that were like me could get somethin better than road master ..didnt matter how long i saved up when i had the amount i needed for kicker either 1 the prices went way up or 2 my wife and daughter needed something more important that speakers..so the low lines help the strugglen poor people get something a little better than walmart and also helps then get the audio bug and get the better sh*t when their cheap stuff dont sound as good as the good stuff and thus they come back and buy one item at a time if need be untill they have both quality along with the quanty of speakers and amps needed to be with the biger boys around town

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Subs: Rockford, Kicker and RE

Amps: Rockford, Kicker and Hifonics

H/U:  Pioneer, Eclipse and Kenwood

Speakers: Rockford, Boston Acoustics and MB Quart

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

H/U: Kenwood, Pioneer, Jenson(for the lesser)

Amps: Hifonics, RF, Memphis

Speakers: Memphis, Alpine R's, RF

Subs:Memphis, Alpine, Kicker(cuz that stuff sells fast around here) Seacial Order FI

Wiring.. what ever gets the job done.

Box Wood: MDF, Berch Plywood

SMDsigbannr4.jpg1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.

Guest 90accordman

I see alot of RE,  selling RE in a shop really only appeals to a target group.  therefore your money is limited on a product thats not cheap that only a chosen few are in the know about.

you said three not 3 hundred.... :-X to all yall chooseing 15 or we

so my 3 would be rockford, alpine, and mtx

reason being rf has prettu much everything you can think of but it gets pricy luckally they own lightning audio for the low end stuff... alpine has great hu's, dvd screens and navigation to please the family crowd and alot of people like their equiptment as a whole. mtx would be to draw in the pimp my ride crowd and would give me acess to lots of pre fab boxes. :^

these three would pretty much give you enough product to sell to anyone who wants anything but if i had a 4th i would go ahead and get maxxsonics bc of the mbquart and hifonics brands

plus discounts on all those brands wouldnt be to shabby

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

3 is so hard. I can break down my 3, and why

Pioneer/Premier- Decks, low, mid, and high end- decks, speakers, and even amps.

Kicker- Name/heritage, speakers, subs, amps, and processors ( who hasent heard of a solobaric subwoofer?, round or the square)

Memphis- Great quality on all lines, and lower lines are great prices, and higher lines, are great quality, and performance

PR speakers/subs, M1, M3, Mojo, Ref line amps, A/B-D amps, from the 50x2 Ref, to the 4kw SPL amp, and ofcourse wiring, connectors, ect

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

• 1 month later...

Archived