Sonic Electronix

If you owned a shop...

ok cool... ya i was getting stuff from a dealer in nj that gives me good prices but i would usually ask more then buy alot of times so he got  :ranting2:

the only thing that pisses me off is when somebody tells me that they want something and i order it just for them and they dont buy it that really makes me  :ranting2: but now im currently work on a drop ship site to stop that shit 

nah i never say i want it i just scope the prices and see whats on back order and what not... lol i usually buy alot all at once so if somethings on back order im not going to pay to ship 5 different boxes all the way here just because of that.

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

for example like this sub RF T2-15 subs for 500 http://sonicelectronix.com/item_7709.html i can beat that price by 50 bucks a woofer and if you buy a pair i will pay ship like i said b4 shop around on tha net & your local shops and get prices after that holla at cha boy and i will add that none of my products i ship will be  refurbished or b-stock unless you are notified of it first

It's really hard to name just three...eclipse makes good HU's...kicker and RF are rivals but both sell like crazy, alpine has good subs, sells nicely....You can't really name just three cause there are diff spending levels. You'd almost have to have three each for tight wads/ poor folks, mid-level spenders/ decent daily systems, and comp guys/ all out SPL folks.

ok cool... ya i was getting stuff from a dealer in nj that gives me good prices but i would usually ask more then buy alot of times so he got  :ranting2:

[glow=red,2,300]the only thing that pisses me off is when somebody tells me that they want something and i order it just for them and they dont buy it that really makes me [/glow]  :ranting2: but now im currently working on a drop ship site to stop that shit 
Why would you do that??? I can't believe you do that without a deposit atleast. Hell around here you have to pay for it first then they order it for you.

Now that I think about it a lil more, I'd just have some stuff for daily guys...then another step up for all out SPL guys.

Kicker has both...and sells great. But I wouldn't wanna sell the same thing all the pawn shops are.

Alpine for mids, highs, subs, HU's.

RF is a great product...and sells great.

Pioneer makes alot of good stuff....HU's, DVD/NAV, screens, the whole Premier line.

I think those would be my three choices overall.

Archived