Sonic Electronix

If you owned a shop...

ok cool... ya i was getting stuff from a dealer in nj that gives me good prices but i would usually ask more then buy alot of times so he got  :ranting2:

[glow=red,2,300]the only thing that pisses me off is when somebody tells me that they want something and i order it just for them and they dont buy it that really makes me [/glow]  :ranting2: but now im currently working on a drop ship site to stop that shit 
Why would you do that??? I can't believe you do that without a deposit atleast. Hell around here you have to pay for it first then they order it for you.
in the shop i ask for 50% up front and the rest upon delivery but over tha net without a site i wont get much biz that way thats y i said ima put up a site and have my distributor do drop ship to tha customer but if you holla at me on here i will show SMD members some love on prices

who is your distributor? ive been lookign for a dropshipper on audio

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

ok cool... ya i was getting stuff from a dealer in nj that gives me good prices but i would usually ask more then buy alot of times so he got  :ranting2:

[glow=red,2,300]the only thing that pisses me off is when somebody tells me that they want something and i order it just for them and they dont buy it that really makes me [/glow]  :ranting2: but now im currently working on a drop ship site to stop that shit 
Why would you do that??? I can't believe you do that without a deposit atleast. Hell around here you have to pay for it first then they order it for you.
in the shop i ask for 50% up front and the rest upon delivery but over tha net without a site i wont get much biz that way thats y i said ima put up a site and have my distributor do drop ship to tha customer but if you holla at me on here i will show SMD members some love on prices
what brands do you sell, what can you get?

who is your distributor? ive been lookign for a dropshipper on audio

perta is the one im currently trying to work with but its alot of em out if you are serious and have a tax i.d IM me with your fax number and i will fax over some lists of distributors i have man i have damn near every car audio manufacturers and car audio distributor's number's and addy's

what brands do you sell, what can you get?
alpine,kicker,kenwood,sony,jvc,soundstream,power acoustic,rockford fosgate,pioneer,nitro,q-power,quantum,db drive,directed,boss,swiss,kole,man the list goes on and on but their are some major brands that i cant get a full line of only certain products but like i said b4 jus let me know what cha want and i'll c what i can do

I see a few of you mentioned Audiobahn,,,,then got flamed....

i tell you,ive been to alot of shows and i have seen a ton of cars  with tunes,,,and audiobahn SELLS,,,,why,because of all theyre bling...sure a majority of us would not  own it ,but it does sell....EVERY NOOB in the 12 volt world has at least one piece of  audiobahn..

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

back in 2001 i was in love with audiobahn man i had 1 of the loudest systems in town but i was alwayz blowin subs they beat hard as hell but they jus didnt last so i stopped dealin with em for a few years and in 2004 when i opened my shop i ordered some audiobahn equipment the amps were good and so where their EQ's and crossovers i didnt have but a few returns but OMG i had soooo many returns on their subs/mids i had to quit dealing with em i've had several distributors drop em just for that reason

I'm only on my second system, but I knew better than to get Audiobahn. My wife has had one system and she had 2 RF HX2 10's in a Mustang. Worst box I have ever seen too. It was ported, but the "ports" were just holed cut into the top of the box.I made sure she got rid of that real quick.

there really is nothing wrong with audiobahn for the average joe.....if you give their subs a few hundred watts under their RMS and they sound great, they are a good, cheap sub.  their amps are also decent but dont do rated power

my first system was 2 aw1206t's on an a1500hct amp and they were pretty loud for what i paid...but i got addicted and wised up

and if you own a shop they are great because they sell like hotcakes to teenagers cuase they look cool and are relatively cheap, you will make a killing off of them

new setup in the works

there really is nothing wrong with audiobahn for the average joe.....if you give their subs a few hundred watts under their RMS and they sound great, they are a good, cheap sub.  their amps are also decent but dont do rated power

my first system was 2 aw1206t's on an a1500hct amp and they were pretty loud for what i paid...but i got addicted and wised up

and if you own a shop they are great because they sell like hotcakes to teenagers cuase they look cool and are relatively cheap, you will make a killing off of them

its all about the returns man c when you have a store front and you offer a store warranty if the product fails and you replace it for your coustomer you come out of pocket for his new epuipment until the defected part is returned from the factory or replaced by your distributor and when you deal with a product like audiobahns lower line subs thats not cool cuz you as a shop owner will alwayz be outta money man i know 3 shop owners that went out of business behind returns

Archived