Sonic Electronix

ok, before you guys talk down on me. lol, i had some rockwood speakers i think they are model XR-4312, and i had them for like 5 or 6 years. so when i had a car, had an amp and decide to hook them up, i wanted to look up the specs for those speakers. next thing i know, i could not find these subs in the internet at all. and when i do, the detail is just a waste of time and not even worth looking at bcuz there are no enclosure requirement for the subs, no rms rating..etc. justa price, max power, dimension, and just the ohm inpedance. help a brotha out. thanks.

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

ok, before you guys talk down on me. lol, i had some rockwood speakers i think they are model XR-4312, and i had them for like 5 or 6 years. so when i had a car, had an amp and decide to hook them up, i wanted to look up the specs for those speakers. next thing i know, i could not find these subs in the internet at all. and when i do, the detail is just a waste of time and not even worth looking at bcuz there are no enclosure requirement for the subs, no rms rating..etc. justa price, max power, dimension, and just the ohm inpedance. help a brotha out. thanks.

imagine the lowest possible specs you can for a subwoofer.

now go lower.

the rockwood speakers arent worth the bandwidth used to make this thread, the box they came in, nor the time spent researching.

just throw them away.

Post some pics of the. There's got to be someone on here who has seen them before and knows something about them.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

lol i remember i worked with a dude who had two 12" rockwoods in his trunk in a shitty sealed enclosure...

He wanted to sell them to me for 150 bucks. lol

When i went to listen (not to buy them but to hear how horrible they sounded)to them he blasted them and blew both of em lol. I busted out laughin when he said it could be fixed easily. lol

just remember, there are no smart people in the world, only some less retarded than others

wow shes hot too who is she? kim petras? wheres that from...i'd buss that open

Bone stock 2015 Genesis Sedan

RIP Civic :(

sundown_audio_logo-1-1.jpg

Model Number: XR-4312 Diameter: 12" Max Power: 1000W Sensitivity: 93.4 dB SPL Usable Freq. Res: A5dB 20Hz - 250Hz Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms Terminal Connector: Screw Basket: Diecast Magnet Structure: 140 oz

I have seen alot worse subs, they could get loud.

http://www.grabcart.com/product/ele/amfmradios/teptronicsxxr1210wasu/Rockwood-XR-4312-12-1000-Watt-Subwoofer

Team Ampere Audio

lol i remember i worked with a dude who had two 12" rockwoods in his trunk in a shitty sealed enclosure...

He wanted to sell them to me for 150 bucks. lol

When i went to listen (not to buy them but to hear how horrible they sounded)to them he blasted them and blew both of em lol. I busted out laughin when he said it could be fixed easily. lol

XD nice, in a sealed box? --->Fail<--- if he tries to raise up the volume. im love the sound of bass, and i have those rockwood speakers in dual ported box, its pretty loud from the inside, but cant really be heard from the outside. so i think i need a larger box because the air space is not sufficient enough for the port. maybe the box was designed for the previous speakers i had, but the old speakers were not louder than these rockwoods for sure. dam, got to build a bigger box. oh and one more thing, anyone knows where to find carpet for enclosures? sorry for the noobish question, just started in the car audio game.

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

Nah man my friend had 2 15s with a old school fosgate on it and MAN was it bumping there not too bad i mean it was doing work with no matter what he put to it it stillled bumped.Mna just build a proper box for them and let them wang...

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.