Sonic Electronix

SEE MY RE AUDIO MX's Catch on fire

That may be true, and it probobly is I still wouldnt know, I called up larry @ tech support @ US Amps and he said "The only way to Properly set gains on amp is with a oscilloscope that is the only way you can tell if it is clipping even if its not audible "

if you wanna get it spot on perfect a oscope will do it,

but when your working with and amp like rockford that isnt underrated, you can use a DMM to set the output at rated power. and you wont be clipping.

Ok guy sorry i did not know u guys are trying to help anyways im gona lite up da hookah , and i dont give a rats ass about dis system the whole car has to be ripped apart Innovative Motoring is gonna take care of my shit from now on. :0 so cheers everyone no one got hurt have a beer :) - Salute !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or as we ay it in Greek Yasouuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

if you wanna get it spot on perfect a oscope will do it,

but when your working with and amp like rockford that isnt underrated, you can use a DMM to set the output at rated power. and you wont be clipping.

How do i do tha what a DMM , im guessing that stands for a Digital Multi Meter ? :)

How do i do tha what a DMM , im guessing that stands for a Digital Multi Meter ? :)

measure the output voltage at the speaker terminals on the amp. adjust the gain until the ac volts is at the right output.

measure the output voltage at the speaker terminals on the amp. adjust the gain until the ac volts is at the right output.

Thanks Bro i will certainly do that , My car is going to the body shop next week to paint the entire car , then Innovative is going to rip apart the interiror of da car dyanmatit A to Z Redo my seats, New box , new amp rack , Door panels , Car Pc ,with TAS Automation , and possibly redo all my leds wich is a pain in the ass , Thanks again :)

Well, you know, it's so easy to tell someone is joking through text. I mean couldn't you see them laughing as they typed their replies and all the haha's and j/kings etc etc? Ok there may have been some haha's but they weren't laughing with you..or were they? Hmm.

Oh and doesn't everyone carry a fire extinguisher? I mean geez. :P (see the smiley..that shows Im kidding.)

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Well, you know, it's so easy to tell someone is joking through text. I mean couldn't you see them laughing as they typed their replies and all the haha's and j/kings etc etc? Ok there may have been some haha's but they weren't laughing with you..or were they? Hmm.

Oh and doesn't everyone carry a fire extinguisher? I mean geez. :P (see the smiley..that shows Im kidding.)

can't see the smiley, lol. it's not working like half of them :( <--- but that one is

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

Archived