Ok, Long story short. Met girl,dated girl,love the girl,got married, got a kid. (lets get the shitgiving over with tho guys). Moving to KY cause of old court issues. Not permanently bout a year. But what is there to do up there? Im used to living 5 mins from the beach.And being able to have like 4 weeks of spring break since I live like 20 mins from panama city beach. Owensboro to be specific. I've seen a few KY guys on the board, whats up with KY you guys? Need good shop/store recommendations for an ongoing build in the exploder I'm drivin' now. 4 12"s and 2 3000watt somthings...

2009 spring fling-iasca-rookie 1-Champion. 139.4db.

"I don't do enough, I just fool around

Ya'll can go to hell, how does that sound"~ Tech N9NE

4 15" Memphis. and 1 Big ass box. <-Sold to fund more power.

Kicker l5s

That's a fucking basshead. Moving to a new state and already lining up the shop where he'll get his goodies.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

I got a friend who lives up there... he says that there is nothing to do at all. Sorry lol.

Lol. I'm sorry but I actually laughed out loud at this. Also, it seems like you'll have plenty of time to work on your system.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

I live near Louisville, KY and yea theres pretty much nothing to do

Vehicle: 1995 Impala SSHead Unit: Pioneer AVH-P4400BHMids And Highs: (still deciding)Batteries: 1 Deka Group 34

Time to make a race car.My Build Log: Solo X 12"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build/My Build Log: DC lvl 4 xl 15"http://www.stevemead...don15zzz-build-My Wall Build Log: 4 Lanzar 15's/ 3k+ RMShttp://www.stevemead...t-by-techforce/My Feedback:http://www.stevemead...1

dude owensboro... they have a bowling alley but not a very good one.

honestly you are shit outta luck if you actually wanted to do something

its all farms out here. everything revolves around horses.

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

what part of ky? i live just south of cincy. only thing to do really around here is go to club/bar type places. that's all i like to do anyway lol. we have an ohio river beach here. not quite sure i'd wanna go anywhere near it tho...might walk out growing another limb or somethin

I heard they have a good basketball team this year...

hey now u will have more time to fap...o wait u have a gf...guess thats my problem :D

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Yes, Univ of Kentucky basketball is the shit.

The person who said that all there are is farms and such is completely wrong, yes we are big on our horses, but Louisville is just like any other city pretty much, if you live there enough you get bored of it sometimes.

Good shop: Xtreme Autosound in Louisville, KY