Thanks Alot Nismo And Meade...

time for a 350 swap :)

Shit, I get 7 MPG in town... 350 wouldnt help that at all... Plus im not buying a new engine... that would be alot more money. I am going to rebuild this one, believe me I have though about putting one in though..

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

Come and get it, seriously though, one day ill take pics of my "collection" and put them up on here, its like a mini junkyard lol
LOL, 1 of my partners @ work has a mini Jeep junkyard!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

a vortec v8 in that car should get you close to 20 mpg a properly built carberated motor could get you more. I had a 66 impala station wagon and i was getting 18 mpg with a gm crate motor and thats a fucking big car!

Back in 59 they didnt have to worry about the price of gas, there for gas was no issue. FINALLY I got a break though, by buddy that helped me earlier with this car said that he could help me get hooked up with a engine rebuild for 1200, and he said that he would rebuild the tranny for me for free. Ill keep you all posted.

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

sounds good and good luck hope everything turns out gravy for you

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"