Why is it you can't have an opinion on this forum? I see people left and right getting bashed or getting nothing but smart ass remarks when they post there opinion. I know that sometimes when reading on the forum its easy to mistake sarcasm or a joking tone for someone being defensive or being an asshole.

I know this is gonna cause some people on here to have a bitch fit but its really getting old. I would guess for the most part that this site is full of grown men, well people over the age of 18. And i would assume that being of age you would have come across a few people in your time that did not share your same taste. I would also assume since your still alive and well that you didn't pick fights with those people and that you weren't an arrogant smart ass to them either. I know if i started pointing fingers that I would most likely get some time off and that's the most messed up part about it. Some folks around here have a god complex while others are just plain ignorant. I like this forum but lately its just been so bad to the point where I just stay in the TDH section or I just stay away completely. I'm not real sure where I wanna go with this so I am just going to leave it at that.

Oh and BTW some of you need to learn the difference between "Hating" and someone just having an opinion.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Why is it you can't have an opinion on this forum? I see people left and right getting bashed or getting nothing but smart ass remarks when they post there opinion. I know that sometimes when reading on the forum its easy to mistake sarcasm or a joking tone for someone being defensive or being an asshole.

i will admit im an asshole sometimes, but i help when im an asshole. (not saying other people dont)

but you cant type in sarcasm or joking unless you say so.

what instances are you referring to?

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

I have to agree, there are a few people on here who think that their word is the end all be all!!! If they have a certain way of doing things and if someone else does something a different way it wrong and your just a moron to these people. I have seen it a good bit also, and I'm not talking about people just messin arround joking. But like I have learned to do through most of life I just ignore it and move on, because whats the point really? So I want to say thank you to all those that offer help on this great site, with out looking down on some of the people here that just want to continue to gain knowledge and sharpen their skills!

1998 jeep grand cherokee

future teardown and rebuild:

2-15.4 orion hcca's

sub amp undecided

2 sets of components

1-concept amp (mids/highs)

undecided h.o. alt

2-yellow tops

im an asshole. oops.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

no butthurt here sweetheart. That would be some of the typical/predictable comments. :rolleyes:

Honestly im not really speaking for myself. I will admit that there have been a few instances where i was involved but more or less i am just speaking of some observations that i have made.

to PunkRok, im not going to bring up any specific moment. I didn't post this to start any problems. Just venting a little and wanting to hear some others opinions whether you agree or disagree with me.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.