blackrosetiger Posted March 20, 2010 Report Posted March 20, 2010 thus proving once again that Wal-Mart IS the Redneck Mall Shouldn't it just piss us off as white people that THIS is the stereo type we get in many black communities. Its people like this that make me want to go postal. 1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily) Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet) 5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2 6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9 Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2) Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4 Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)
Twistedchild420 Posted March 20, 2010 Report Posted March 20, 2010 This made me LOL So your half white, half black, and quarter Latino?? Those numbers don't seem to add up ha ha 50% black 25%Irish 25% Puerto Rican ......make sense now? More so a half and quarter quarter ....lol My POS Bass machine-2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22'sBed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line DriverAll Audiotechnix Power wire1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rearAir Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspensionIf your still reading this GFY.......
slugdub Posted March 20, 2010 Report Posted March 20, 2010 This goes for all races. All who are prejudice, no matter what background, are like this. I got 2 day susp. in high school(many years ago lol) for getting called the n word and responding to him by calling him the H word (sounds like donkey) I'm white and he is black. Been friends for 14 years by then, but the teacher heard it, didn't like and bam. LoL. We still laff about it. I think you were doing it wrong.
sayhuh? Posted March 20, 2010 Report Posted March 20, 2010 I think you were doing it wrong. LoL.. That was the point. Blown
keepinitloud Posted March 20, 2010 Report Posted March 20, 2010 you would think that in the 21st century we would be over this racial bullshit and learned from the mistakes of the past but its like an ever growin pimple that you can't get rid of 06 chrysler 300C Hemi one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters stock battery and a stinger spv44 Irragi 300 amp alternator big 3 1/0 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1
kl0wn Posted March 20, 2010 Report Posted March 20, 2010 Hahahahahahahaha, if I was in my walmart and heard that, I would probably laugh pretty hard, then leave cuz there would be a riot. But all the comments about "hillbilly", "redneck", etc. Not every single "hillybilly", "redneck", is racist, and people that aren't those, are also racist. I live in the country, wear camo on occasions (always on my hat, Browning hat FTW), I like to hunt, fish, and go mud boggin (all the sterotypes of a "redneck"), but I am no where near racist. Color of your skin doesn't bother me, if you're an idiot and you piss me off I don't like you, not based on the color of your skin. 06 Mini Cooper S Sundown, SoundQubed Cadence, XS Power 151s Sealed 155s Outlaw Windshield @ 37hz
00_XJ Posted March 20, 2010 Report Posted March 20, 2010 Unfortunately racism will never die out. It may die down, as we've already seen in history but mankind will always try find a way to make themselves superior to the guy beside him. It's sad really but it's the truth. 2000 Jeep Cherokee -DC Audio -Memphis -Audioque -SecondSkin -Pioneer -KnuKonceptz
Reallunacy Posted March 20, 2010 Report Posted March 20, 2010 Yeah, if I don't like you it's because of who you are as a person lol.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.