Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

ooo i just thought of somethin legal. our systems are freedom of speech. we have a right to demonstration. hell they let neo nazis run around talkin about kill darkies and queers and steers. but since we have an expensive voice were the bad guys? hmm

and as far as im concerned my system means im one more person to annoy you, but one less person to be tryin to do 145mph in a crazily supped up car and to put your families lives on the line. and i guarentee that goes for everyone else on here

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Posted

i found myself watchin the vids just to see if there were any good setups in them :D

i hate everything about that site...and that damn song.

4 - 15 Sundown Z v.2 @ 35Hz

2 - AP3000D

2 - RF Power Punch 6.5 Comps

2 - RF Power Power

1 - Kinetic KHC2000

3 - Kinetic KHC2400

Iraggi 300A

Knu Wiring

Posted

haha you contradicted yourself by x2'ing the guy above you.

simple fix for all this nonsense. dont let them know you have loud equipment. simple as that, meaning bump responsibly

umm no i didn't

ooo i just thought of somethin legal. our systems are freedom of speech. we have a right to demonstration. hell they let neo nazis run around talkin about kill darkies and queers and steers. but since we have an expensive voice were the bad guys? hmm

i agree with free speech covered by the first amendment it doesn't cover disturbing the peace which is what that site is crying about. Like you said neo nazis can run around spewing their nonsense in marches/parades but they aren't doing it with huge stereo systems so they aren't breaking noise laws.

“He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire.”

Winston Churchill

Posted

I swear to GOD, I hereby am going to do EVERYTHING in my power to get my TBird in the 160s just to roll up next to one of these fuckers and blair some shit.

Srsly, I bump responsibly. I don't support those who don't. HOWEVER, there are far more annoying thing in this world you can hear for longer periods of time than the 3 second you hear my bass. Loud ass trucks with straight pipes, harleys, loud ass undisciplined kids, etc.

So don't ever give me shit about my system.

I've been pulled over once for my system, and that was because I totally wasn't thinking about it. Sure enough, he let me go and I haven't had a problem since. But these pompous fucks are just BEGGING to be trolled.

[HOONIGAN]*

'01 Ford F-250 LWB
JVC KD-R950BT / Alpine MRV-M500 / (2) SWA-10s4

Posted

i sent them a suprising message.. B)

and who calls them "boomers" ? seriously wtf that sounds gay

my system

2 12" diamond d3 subs

Kenwood 500 watt class d mono amp

On 4/14/2010 at 5:40 PM, Boon said:

Waaaaaa my system has a minor issue that I can't figure out so I'm gonna quit audio.

Fucking weak man.

Posted

i'm a member at lowertheboom.org

I'd join and post flex videos.

[HOONIGAN]*

'01 Ford F-250 LWB
JVC KD-R950BT / Alpine MRV-M500 / (2) SWA-10s4

Posted

You gotta take it out, or pay someone to take it out... I live 15 minutes from there, and in Sandusky they have the same ordinance... Do what I do, use your head and dont be an asshole about it...

Well, our rights are slowly being taken from us... Try to assemble without the proper licenses, and permits and see what happens. Be careful what you talk about as the Patriot Act 1 and 2 limit what you can say and allows the authorities to hold you indefinitely without cause without trial... Just something to think about...

when i said freedom of speech i meant my subs speak for me, and demonstration meant lettin people hear it lol. and stop and think about it for a minute, it says nothing about someone sitting in place and listening to a system, but having a system period. theyre tryin to scare people into not having them at all, or playing them at events or something only. which i would assume theyd move to shut that down too

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 4610 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...