brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

I would love to see that car/bike get up to 55 mph lol

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)

i would of been weak if the cop said"its not safe" you guys arnt wearing helmets haha

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

wow, what a dick of a cop....how could you take something like that seriously?

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Its their job to take anything and everything seriously and proffesionally or they get in trouble with their bosses. Reason being we, citizens are so critical of every move they make. He wasn't a dick he was doing his job the way he was trained. It was a safety issue, maybe these tree huggers should have tested it on private property

crxsilogozz5.gif

Funny- but unsafe as hell. Cop was just doing his job.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Its their job to take anything and everything seriously and proffesionally or they get in trouble with their bosses. Reason being we, citizens are so critical of every move they make. He wasn't a dick he was doing his job the way he was trained. It was a safety issue, maybe these tree huggers should have tested it on private property

Funny- but unsafe as hell. Cop was just doing his job.

why?.....and he gets yelled at if he has a sense of humor? lighten up. cops can laugh too, Ive even seen it. :yahoo:

edit: OH for the love of god get these off our streets!!!I might get hit doing 2 Mph :lol:

Edited by mbdblue

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Yeah, but how are they going to stop it when a kid runs in front of them? Still- all a ploy to get hits on youtube

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

x2 all the way man.

why?.....and he gets yelled at if he has a sense of humor? lighten up. cops can laugh too, Ive even seen it. :yahoo:

edit: OH for the love of god get these off our streets!!!I might get hit doing 2 Mph :lol:

ever hear about getting a ticket for going too slow? he could pull out onto a street and get hit by a car doing 40mph easily. and didnt you hear everybody honking at him? he was basically blocking traffic.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

oh lighten up. thats why you use your judgement and dont pull out in front of a faster moving vehicle. and theres no way of determining how long he was "blocking traffic", ya'll just need to laugh a little...I wish half the people that have engines in there cars had these instead so they wouldnt drive like friggin assholes. but ill stop posting. dont want anyone gettin butthurt.