032410170406.jpg

032510211036.jpg

I didnt go down today, but thats a teaser pic of my lvl 5s and the busbars aaron did today

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Ill have to ask him, im guessing home depot since its right down the street from where hes at

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

032510233609.jpg

another teaser pic, he is making sure im staying awake tonight since i cant get down there LOL

Team DC Audio

5 runs of + from the alt, he built a bracket for the grounds off the alt 4- to the chassis 2- to the engine 2 - off the front bat 6 - from back batts to chassis 1 full run from alt - to battery bank

That was the text i Just got a little bit ago. He did some work today god damn !

Team DC Audio

God damn I can't wait for you to get this done, time I get on this god forsaken website I'm always checking out your build praying for new pics and they are always damn teasers man! Grrrr I wanna see some good shit :) and not some girl jump roping with you power wire :P

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

LOL i had no way down there today, Tomorrow will be different though! Unless it keeps snowing *it was mid 60s the other day* and snowing now FTL

Team DC Audio

Thanks for all the comments guys! im dumpin the Crackberry now for loads of pics, so be patient and Derrik will get em up

Buss Bars are 1in x 1/4in Alum bars and Stainless hardware(home depot for 24$)I drilled and tapped the ends to have connects without messing with bolts and nuts

Just doing a very ruff number crunch we are gonna end up close to 20cubes with @ 300in of port( it will be determined once i get the AS final number)

Derrick and I both were as bummed as the rest with the amp thing, but we went with the LVL5 subs so that in the future he can add more power if he wants, and like D said, he ran lvl4XLs before and wanted to try the 5s..Believe me, if any of us wanted more power it was me!! lol

*54pics loading now*

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

IMG00592.jpgIMG00593.jpgIMG00594.jpgIMG00595.jpgIMG00600.jpg

Team DC Audio

Archived