You know if you don't have anything constructive to say other than its not enough power to power the subs you can click out of MY build thread.

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

They are being constructive; you just refuse to see it. People keep telling you that with the power you have, you would be better off with the 4XLs.

Everything I've seen has said that 4XL > 5 up until you start putting 6k per sub.

They're just trying to help.

waiting to see this done lol, cant wait! i had an XLs and LVL5s, i do agree with others you really dont have the power for LVL5s dont get me wrong its gona get hella loud for sure, but when i had my LVL5 i gained a lil ova 4db by going from 2ohms to half ohm on my cactus 5k. so like others say the LVL5s really dont come alive till you throwing 5k plus at it, but this build is still gona be brutal for sure! and i cant wait to see it done!

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

im not going for numbers, thats what every one fails to realize, i want a loud daily street beater.. 2500 rms PER SUB is perfectly fine for the application that im doing, and saying *Fail amp* yeah.. thats being constructive my ass. Sorry i dont have the cash to spend to buy 20 amps or do 20 different types of builds.. But atleast ill be able to say i can hang with the big dogs in #s if i want to get metered.. and spend less than 6 grand to do it.

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

yea what he said ^

bunch of fucking experts in here

let him build and watch the pics guys. damn

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

and for the record, my old setup was with the XLs, i wanted to try something new... If anyone here doesnt like it, no one is forcing you to post.. But more pics to come as soon as they upload to photobucket

Team DC Audio

You're still getting defensive for no reason. I can understand wanting to do something different..there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. But if you're wanting to be loud, which everyone has said you will be (and it's true), the XLs would have been louder on the power you're giving them.

So with your two points, one you're right on, the other not so much.

I don't care what you do. I'm just trying to explain what others are saying so you won't get so defensive about it. If you're happy spending the money on Level 5s then don't worry what others say.

saying my amp is fail, is what i was getting defensive with.. my setup will still be loud as hell, I dont care if the XLs are louder on #s, no one seems to understand that, im not #s chasing.. its a DAILY beater... This setup will still be in the mid 50s club, so im happy with that. and if thats not loud then i dont know what is

Team DC Audio

im not going for numbers, thats what every one fails to realize, i want a loud daily street beater.. 2500 rms PER SUB is perfectly fine for the application that im doing, and saying *Fail amp* yeah.. thats being constructive my ass. Sorry i dont have the cash to spend to buy 20 amps or do 20 different types of builds.. But atleast ill be able to say i can hang with the big dogs in #s if i want to get metered.. and spend less than 6 grand to do it.

im honestly only trying to help man, no need to get offensive or anything. i wasnt agreeing at a "fail amp"

on another note, doesnt numbers dictate loudness? so if this set-up does a 129 @ 30 hz, but its loud to you youll be happy??

you say you arent going for numbers, then say ill be able to hang with the big dogs in numbers ....... ?

edit:

i and a few others honestly think their is a cap on numbers and wattage.

155 i honestly believe you need 8 - 15kw.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg